Ludo Kresshs tomb

I know the glitch with the arkside dragons in the tomb, but how the hell do you regenerate force points in that place besides passing the tests?? And whats up with the fight with Reven? Ieve played the game four times trhough and just got the players guide. It says that after you defeat the vision of Darth Reven you can search the remians to find bastillias lightsaber. And where do you find Vissa's or malaks Lightsabers? It is so frustrating that this guide tells you about many items and yet you can never get them. Is the guide made from the PC version or are there just that many glitches??

I know the glitch with the arkside dragons in the tomb, but how the hell do you regenerate force points in that place besides passing the tests?? And whats up with the fight with Reven? Ieve played the game four times trhough and just got the players guide. It says that after you defeat the vision of Darth Reven you can search the remians to find bastillias lightsaber. And where do you find Vissa's or malaks Lightsabers? It is so frustrating that this guide tells you about many items and yet you can never get them. Is the guide made from the PC version or are there just that many glitches??

If you are DS, you regain force points all the time. If you are LS, you don't regain force points normally, although after certain events you'll get a free refill. You can also regain force points using the force drain power, although I don't think the lowest level works.

The player guide was, I think, sent to the publishers before the game was finished. There have been a number of comments on these boards about the printed guide not corresponding with the released version of the game.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Looks like the guide was from uncut KOTOR2 story, and as many things got cut:

Visas Lightsaber = Normal

Bastilla's = Normal

Malak's = Not included

Force Powers only regenerate there if you are DS, or have appropriate items, Feat Regenerate Force Points...

Hm...you can get Visas' Lightsaber? Where? I've also never found Bastila's Lightsaber.

Looks like the guide was from uncut KOTOR2 story, and as many things got cut:

Visas Lightsaber = Normal

Bastilla's = Normal

Malak's = Not included

Force Powers only regenerate there if you are DS, or have appropriate items, Feat Regenerate Force Points...

Hm...you can get Visas' Lightsaber? Where? I've also never found Bastila's Lightsaber.

Ehm, did you LOOK at the post you quoted?

It's all there...

I'm confused :)

I only remember getting a sword and an armband in there... I think...

Is it just me or does getting Visas' lightsaber in there not make much sense?

:thumbsup: Ill have to replay that bit.

- Dan

You can regenerate FP with that absorb force Force Power. If you use it against the Hssiss you will get more than you fair share of Force Points back if you play LS.

Game Guides are notorious for being inaccurate in regards to the final shipped game, as they are often printed before the game's final revisions - it's a marketing/time thing.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts