missing feats

Really missing feats (to my account, just note if they ARE in Kotor2):

Guard, Advanched Guard, Master Guard:

Prerequisites:

None

When activated, this feat adds +2 to a character's Defense, doubles vitality point recovery, and raises Force Point recovery to 5% of Force Point total during combat. A character in "Guard" mode suffers -6 to hit and can't use activated feats (Critical Strike, Power Attack, Flurry).

Prerequisites:

Base attack +3

When activated, this feat adds +2 to a character's defense rating, doubles vitality point recovery, and raises Force Point recovery to 5% of Force Point total during combat. A character in "Advanced Guard" mode suffers -4 to hit and can't use activated feats (Critical Strike, Power Attack, Flurry).

Prerequisites:

Base attack +6

When activated, this feat adds +3 to a character's Defense, doubles vitality point recovery, and raises Force Point recovery to 5% of Force Point total during combat. A character in "Master Guard" mode suffers -3 to hit and can't use activated feats (Critical Strike, Power Attack, Flurry).

The STFU feat: when a character activates this feat then the AI does nothing at all except shut down, stay put, and wait for rescue. This is not quite the same as the 'Stationary' script which - besides being utterly broken - still allows the AI to meddle in fights.

You mean a "Freeze Teammates for untill they are needed (never)" Force Power?

Or "Force Grow mouth tight" (Mr. Smith Special Abbility)

The STFU feat: when a character activates this feat then the AI does nothing at all except shut down, stay put, and wait for rescue. This is not quite the same as the 'Stationary' script which - besides being utterly broken - still allows the AI to meddle in fights.

ill give some feats and a force power cuz they interwine

force power: lightsaber focus: The character focuses the force through the energies of the lightsaber granting +8 to attack and +8 to defense.

Lightsaber knowledge: The player has gained new knowledge of the jedi order and now has the ability to create and modify lightsabers to his or her choosing.

lightsaber strike, Lightsaber fury: The character lashes out with the full power of the lightsaber, demoralizing and granting an extra attack per round, if the PC has fury, they can stun the enemy unless they grant a will save.(This feat would also have its own signature attack move, i was thinking a swirling PC and depending on if they have other feats like focus, either they do a darth vader type attack on Luke in Empire strikes back-right before he cuts of his hand, or a complex chinese sword move, i forgot what it was called but it was made to counter the Katana, its longer and the user waves it in complex patterns to confuse their enemy. Basically a Mace Windu type attack.)

Name: Transcendence

Prereq: character level less than 4

Makes the game slightly more challenging and slightly improves the ending.

Name: Improved Transcendence

Prereq: character level less than 7, Transcendence

Makes the game even more challenging and further improves the ending.

Name: Master Transcendence

Prereq: character level less than 10, Transcendence, Improved Transcendence

Makes the game very challenging and restores the cut content to the ending.

I would really like to see this.

Name: Master Transcendence

Prereq: character level less than 10, Transcendence, Improved Transcendence

Makes the game very challenging and restores the cut content to the ending.

(emphasis added)

LOL, does this mean you only get the restored ending if you beat the game at level 9 or less? :- Not sure it is even possible. In my (currently paused) min-XP run the Exile is just about to leave Citadel for Telos and she is close to level 6 already ...

What I meant was that "character level less than 10" is a requirement for taking the feat. I needed to make sure someone wouldn't play most of the game, then take the Transcendence feats right before the end to get the improved ending. If you want the better ending, you should need to play through most of the game on hard difficulty.

However, I concede the point to you.

Just some stereotypical feats:

Barbershop Feat -- this feat unlocks the planet Kashyyyk, where you can setup shop and cut some Wookie Hair for five credits a cut.

Advanced Barbershop Feat -- You now can cut hair for ten credits.

Master Barbershop Feat -- You now can cut hair for twenty credits.

Orkin Man Feat -- this feat unlocks the planet of Endor, where you can setup shop and began the mass genocide of Ewoks.

Improved Orkin Man Feat -- you can now exterminate Ewoks twice as fast with napalm.

Restricted to Male

Jackass Feat -- Women will talk to you.

Improved Jackass Feat -- Given time, women will lick your shoes.

Master Jackass Feat -- Given time, women will jump in front of your bullets and if you roll high enough, they will join you in the Ebon Hawk cargo hold for some Lightsaber practice.

Jock Feat -- Jackass feat required; you can improve your skill on the swoop tracks with your uncanny ability to act like a conceited dickwad. You pilot 5% Faster.

Restricted to Female

Whore Out Feat -- Sell your body for 15 credits a pop.

Improved Whore Out Feat -- You learn how to utilise makeup; you can sell your body for 50 credits now.

Master Whore Out Feat -- You now cast the illusion that you're gorgeous; in reality you have more plastic tacked on to you than a Honda; you can sell your body for 100 credits now, though.

Restricted to Female

Whore Out Feat -- Sell your body for 15 credits a pop.

Improved Whore Out Feat -- You learn how to utilise makeup; you can sell your body for 50 credits now.

Master Whore Out Feat -- You now cast the illusion that you're gorgeous; in reality you have more plastic tacked on to you than a Honda; you can sell your body for 100 credits now, though.

:wub::wub: Marry Me :wub::wub: