THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP

well i've been signed on for weeks now, and have posted twice. in that time i've asked for help regarding issues i've had with kotor2, and in that time i've recieved no help whatsoever. now i don't blame the average member who posts spoilers and questions and such...my issue is with osidian itself. i bought your game for $60 and had assumed my money would buy me a game and whatever support i needed, in fact i bought a defective game and no help in trying to resolve the issue. so this post will most likely be my last, and frankly....that game will be the last obsidian game i ever buy as well. you ppl have screwed over gamers and fans of star wars in general and should all go back and learn something from other developers. i just hope lucasarts has enough sense to give the next kotor game to someone else, someone who actually has a clue what they're doing....you let us all down and i hope everyone finds out about it...if only bioware was still willing to do these types of rpg's, then i doubt this would have happend......so have fun everyone....enjoy one of the most substandard games ever made

W3L IVE B3N SIGNAD ON FOR WEKS NOW AND HAEV POST3D TWIEC!11!11! LOL IN TAHT TIEM IV3 ASK3D FOR HALP REGARDNG ISUES IVE HAD WIT KO2R2 AND IN TAHT TIEM IV3 RECEIV3D NO H3LP WUT1!!!!111 OMG WTF LOL NOW I DONT BLM3 DA AEVRAEG M3MBR WHO POSTS SPOIELRS AND QU3STIONS AND MAH!1111!!!11!111!11 LOL ISUE IS WIT OSIDIAN ITSELF!1!1111 I BOUGHT UR GM3 FOR $60 AND HAD ASUM3D MAH MONEY WUD BUY ME A GME AND WUT SUPORT I NED3D IN FACT I BOUGHT A D3FECTIEV GME AND NO H3LP IN TRYNG 2 R3SOLV3 DA ISUE11!!! OMG WTF LOL SO THIS POST WIL MOST LIEKLY B MAH LAST AND FRANKLY..TAHT11!1!1!!!1!1!1111!!!1!!!1 OMG WTF LOL GMA WIL B DA LAST OBSIDIAN GME I AVAR BUY AS WEL!!!!!! U PL HAEV SCREWAD OVER GMARS AND FANS OF STAR WARS IN GAN3RAL AND SHUD AL GO BAK AND L3ARN SOMETHNG FROM OTH3R DAVELOPARS1!!!1!! OMG LOL I JUST HOPE LUCASARTS HAS 3NOUGH SENS3 2 GIEV DA NEXT KO2R GM3 2 SOMAONE 3LSE SOM3ONE WHO ACTUALY HAS A CLU3 WT U1!111!1!11!!!!11!11111! OMG L3T US AL DOWN AND I HOPE EV3RYON3 FINDS OUT ABOUT IT.IF!!111!!1!11!1!!1 WTF LOL ONLY R WAS STIL WILNG 2 DO TH3S3 TYPES OF RPGS THEN I DOUBT THIS WUD HAEV HAP3ND...SO1!1!!!11!11!1!111!!!1!11!!!!111111! OMG WTF LOL HAEV FUN 3VERYONE..ENJOY!1!1111!11!!!!!!1111! ONE OF DA MOST SUBSTANDARD GM3S EV3R MAED

When one has a question, they ask it.

Not ramble about nonesense like what you just typed

W3L IVE B3N SIGNAD ON FOR WEKS NOW AND HAEV POST3D TWIEC!11!11! LOL IN TAHT TIEM IV3 ASK3D FOR HALP REGARDNG ISUES IVE HAD WIT KO2R2 AND IN TAHT TIEM IV3 RECEIV3D NO H3LP WUT1!!!!111 OMG WTF LOL NOW I DONT BLM3 DA AEVRAEG M3MBR WHO POSTS SPOIELRS AND QU3STIONS AND MAH!1111!!!11!111!11 LOL ISUE IS WIT OSIDIAN ITSELF!1!1111 I BOUGHT UR GM3 FOR $60 AND HAD ASUM3D MAH MONEY WUD BUY ME A GME AND WUT SUPORT I NED3D IN FACT I BOUGHT A D3FECTIEV GME AND NO H3LP IN TRYNG 2 R3SOLV3 DA ISUE11!!! OMG WTF LOL SO THIS POST WIL MOST LIEKLY B MAH LAST AND FRANKLY..TAHT11!1!1!!!1!1!1111!!!1!!!1 OMG WTF LOL GMA WIL B DA LAST OBSIDIAN GME I AVAR BUY AS WEL!!!!!! U PL HAEV SCREWAD OVER GMARS AND FANS OF STAR WARS IN GAN3RAL AND SHUD AL GO BAK AND L3ARN SOMETHNG FROM OTH3R DAVELOPARS1!!!1!! OMG LOL I JUST HOPE LUCASARTS HAS 3NOUGH SENS3 2 GIEV DA NEXT KO2R GM3 2 SOMAONE 3LSE SOM3ONE WHO ACTUALY HAS A CLU3 WT U1!111!1!11!!!!11!11111! OMG L3T US AL DOWN AND I HOPE EV3RYON3 FINDS OUT ABOUT IT.IF!!111!!1!11!1!!1 WTF LOL ONLY R WAS STIL WILNG 2 DO TH3S3 TYPES OF RPGS THEN I DOUBT THIS WUD HAEV HAP3ND...SO1!1!!!11!11!1!111!!!1!11!!!!111111! OMG WTF LOL HAEV FUN 3VERYONE..ENJOY!1!1111!11!!!!!!1111! ONE OF DA MOST SUBSTANDARD GM3S EV3R MAED

When one has a question, they ask it.

Not ramble about nonesense like what you just typed

owned :)

Just curious about which part of "This is not an official technical support forum" that is hard to understand :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

In the above post you state you paid $60 yet in antother post you claim to have paid more than $70, which is it?

Instead of waiting for someone to answer your post have you actively sought out information on issues with your system set up?

How about the patch? have you tried updating your game?

If you cannot be bothered to do these things then goodbye and good riddance.

"Lucast Arts was responsible for the quality assurance of this game (making sure it works well)."

Not quite. They're both responsible. Stop passing the buck. Afterall, every single bug in the game is Obsidian's doing. And, besdies, Obsidian knows they did wrong - hence why they got smart and are hiring an in house QA team for NWN2.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Did anyone notice how many QA testers there were for this game posted in the end credits? I watched it again yesterday and it seems that there are not many at all. I recall that there seemed to be about twice as many voice actors as there were testers. Heres a suggestion Obsidian, why not release a free time limited beta (or individual parts of a beta) version to 100 or so potential customers to provide free feedback before general PC release. Most will go on to buy and mod/fix the fully released game anyway.

Got to love the last line of the credits though "A very special thanks to George Lucas" Yeah thanks Georgie for another overpriced starwars related piece of...Phantom Menace when we were expecting Empire Strikes Back. Does he even know what his company is doing with the franchise? Starwars the TV series..

Actually I got the 1.0b patch and some of Aurora's mods and the game increased in playability and enjoyment so I'd recommend them to anyone who had a bad experience with the game first time through. And I will say, though others probably will have said it before "DONT LEAVE DANTOOINE TIL LAST" - yes I had the second visit bug and had to delete files to get off the ship without the game crashing.

MY PHOTORECEPTORS!

. Heres a suggestion Obsidian, why not release a free time limited beta (or individual parts of a beta) version to 100 or so potential customers to provide free feedback before general PC release. Most will go on to buy and mod/fix the fully released game anyway.

I think it was up to LA not OE :lol:

Personally I'd QA for them...I wouldn't even go to school just to QA for them :p

. Heres a suggestion Obsidian, why not release a free time limited beta (or individual parts of a beta) version to 100 or so potential customers to provide free feedback before general PC release. Most will go on to buy and mod/fix the fully released game anyway.

I think it was up to LA not OE :)

Personally I'd QA for them...I wouldn't even go to school just to QA for them :)

The idea was that Lucas Arts would shoot this out of the water before even considering it and that Obsidian maybe could have (temporarily) *ahem* hired volunteers *cough* all sneaky like.

MY PHOTORECEPTORS!

"Lucast Arts was responsible for the quality assurance of this game (making sure it works well)."

Not quite. They're both responsible. Stop passing the buck. Afterall, every single bug in the game is Obsidian's doing. And, besdies, Obsidian knows they did wrong - hence why they got smart and are hiring an in house QA team for NWN2.

Yes, you are right. Every single bug was OEs fault.

But, It was LA responsibility to make sure it was polished when It was time for release. They tested it, mostlikely found a lot of these errors and instead of sending it back to be fixed, they released it.