Why we play

Hey there dudes and dudets alike I wanted to post this because of all the negative stuff lately concerning the KOTOR II TSL game, I to have posted my opinion of what they could do to improve the game and I have found many "Kotor Needs To Be Improved" topics but I have found few topics about what we like about the game so I'll get started

with my favorite stuff ok? :thumbsup:

1: New Saber colors (Love :wub: silver and viridian)

2: Love the new Robes that actually look like something a Jedi might wear instead of a suit that looks like you're about to get in the bath-tub :geek:

3: I like being you're own character for a change and not some amnesiac post-Sith Lord

and 4: I like the ability to train others along the path of the Jedi or Sith :D

If anybody has thoughts like these please come and start posting okay? :cool:

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

Hey there dudes and dudets alike I wanted to post this because of all the negative stuff lately concerning the KOTOR II TSL game, I to have posted my opinion of what they could do to improve the game and I have found many "Kotor Needs To Be Improved" topics but I have found few topics about what we like about the game so I'll get started

with my favorite stuff ok?  :thumbsup:

1: New Saber colors (Love :wub:  silver and viridian)

2:  Love the new Robes that actually look like something a Jedi might wear instead of a suit that looks like you're about to get in the bath-tub :geek:

3: I like being you're own character for a change and not some amnesiac post-Sith Lord

and 4: I like the ability to train others along the path of the Jedi or Sith  :D 

If anybody has thoughts like these please come and start posting okay?  :cool:

What I really hate was that npc converstations were lacking, most of your companions only came with a few lines that are easily completed within 10 minutes of meeting them (Bao-Dor and Visas) and other sort of problems with NPCS where their speech loops or how they never give you an option to complete some quests, like the Fuel mission..

Oh wait this is a thread about what you like about the game... oof.

No problem bro :thumbsup: but please next time read before you post okay? :D

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

No problem bro :thumbsup:  but please next time read before you post okay? :D

I was being intentional and yes I did read what you wrote and it doesn't make up for the lack of character development in the game.

yes I have completed every character's story, completed 11 games so far so don't question me.

I was being polite :thumbsup: so please forgive me almighty emperor of games <_<

I was being intentional and yes I did read what you wrote and it doesn't make up for the lack of character development in the game.

yes I have completed every character's story, completed 11 games so far so don't question me.

There are enough threads for you to complain in about what you did not like about the game, do not ruin one of the few that actually praise it. So go be a toad elsewhere.

I liked the intrigue it inserts into the whole story about the Mandalorian War and the Jedi Civil War. In KOTORI it was very black ahd white, but now it's a lot more gray, more political and much deeper.

Thanks Dudes :cool:

There are enough threads for you to complain in about what you did not like about the game, do not ruin one of the few that actually praise it. So go be a toad elsewhere.

I liked the intrigue it inserts into the whole story about the Mandalorian War and the Jedi Civil War. In KOTORI it was very black ahd white, but now it's a lot more gray, more political and much deeper.

You do know that K1 was all about the aftermath of the Mandalorian wars and was set during the civil war... omg.. lol.. lmao.

You do know that K1 was all about the aftermath of the Mandalorian wars and was set during the civil war... omg.. lol.. lmao.

You dear sir are a pain in the butt <_<

And I would like to add that I finished KOTOR I in three days the first time I played it and I finished KOTOR II in two days I have also played it a total of 14 times with both genders and as a Sith

Now if you don't want to tell us what you like about the game could you please not post here :geek:

You dear sir are a pain in the butt <_<

And I would like to add that I finished KOTOR I in three days the first time I played it and I finished KOTOR II in two days I have also played it a total of 14 times with both genders and as a Sith

Now if you don't want to tell us what you like about the game could you please not post here :geek:

14 times you say?? Oh so we're telling each out our E-sucess.

Well I beat KOTOR II 213 times now.

Can you beat that?

(I should have listend to my brother <_< )

To you're reply no it would be pointless to argue so I bid you adieu :thumbsup:

Getting back to the point :D

another thing I like is you're very own pet Crystal :lol:

I also like the meditation move you get with T3 :-"

and also that all of the PC profiles are just older versions of the original PC choices :shifty:

No problem bro :shifty:  but please next time read before you post okay? :D

You dear sir are a pain in the butt <_< *inches toward MT with lightsaber*

Second. :ph34r: <_< *inches toward MT with lightsaber*

The prestige classes...I thought it was cool actually being able to carry around Sith titles =).

Though they shouldn't have used the term "Sith Lord" and "Jedi Master" because that makes people think that those are the best ranks because in the movies sith lords and jedi masters are the best of the best.

Edit:Oh,I'm complaining,aren't I?sorry,I just got wrapped up in the sibject,sincere apoligies slipstream. :">

Edited by Darth Coran

No prob bob :D I don't mind if you complain, its when you make fun of other people and don't mention what you like, it kind of defets the perpose of this topic dosn't it? critisizem is one thing but not ofering what you think about both sides of the game is just mindless chater <_<

I liked my personal crystal. I enjoyed watching Bao-Dur and the Handmaiden's faces change with their alignment. The tie breaker card just about made Pazaak enjoyable. And I can't forget the dancer's outfit you can put on the female members of the party... :shifty:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Not to sound all homo (because I'm not, and there isn't anything wrong with that...) but that's just about how you sum up Atton, isn't it? To me he was a useless jedi, but his wit made me want to keep him in my party...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.