Lightsaber Problem

I have more than enough parts to build a lightsaber but Bao-Dur keeps saying I still need a Lens (I have 8 Lens's :angry: ) any way to get around this glitch?

This is My second play through, so I'm mostly trying to "do everything" and this is a major snag.... :thumbsup:

I have more than enough parts to build a lightsaber but Bao-Dur keeps saying I still need a Lens (I have 8 Lens's :angry: ) any way to get around this glitch?

This is My second play through, so I'm mostly trying to "do everything" and this is a major snag.... :thumbsup:

There are two types of lens in the game one you can build and one you get from quests in the game you more than likely have 8 of the first type. You need to help someone who will give you lightsaber parts and that should give you your missing lens. I recommend going to Nar shadaa since its the easiest place to get all you lightsaber parts quickly.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Have you finished Dantooine yet or are you still working on it? because you can get a lens from a guy in the Kahoonda building, by doing his mini quest.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Well, the most problems people run into is the fact they forget the difference between a component and a fixture. When you build a lightsaber from scratch you need the fixtures to hold the components in place. Once you have the shell of a lightsaber, then you can start putting components in, such as upgraded lens, emmitters and energy cells.

Visas gives you a lightsaber piece? Good... I'm on my third playthrough, and just about to trigger Visas' arival. The first time, I went Dantooine and got the parts without paying attention to it. The second time, I had to wade through two planets (because I wasn't evil enough to get Visas quickly, I guess) to get my lightsaber, and it was annoying.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out