help me with kotor1!!!

i  was wondering if any of u could allow me to use their account on xbox live to download the xbox live content pleasse 

if u want to helpo me just send me and email  please!!    ;)

That isn't possible. Your xbox live account is stored as a file on your xbox hard drive, it isn't just a user name and password.

i  was wondering if any of u could allow me to use their account on xbox live to download the xbox live content pleasse 

if u want to helpo me just send me and email  please!!    :geek:

That isn't possible. Your xbox live account is stored as a file on your xbox hard drive, it isn't just a user name and password.

what do u mean??

and can i download the extra context with out using xbox live?????

and for kotor1 if i download that stuff will i be able to use the level up glitch or do they fix them please answer :thumbsup:

what do u mean??

and for kotor1 if i download that stuff will i be able to use the level up glitch or do they fix them please answer :thumbsup:

That's pretty funny. No one in their right mind would let you use their Xbox account to download something, if only for the simple reason that they don't know you. They pay for their Xbox Live, and I know that if I had an Xbox and Xbox Live, I wouldn't let anyone I don't know use it.

As to the rest, you need your own Xbox Live account to download the extra content. And yes, you do need Xbox Live.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

what do u mean??

That's pretty funny. No one in their right mind would let you use their Xbox account to download something, if only for the simple reason that they don't know you. They pay for their Xbox Live, and I know that if I had an Xbox and Xbox Live, I wouldn't let anyone I don't know use it.

As to the rest, you need your own Xbox Live account to download the extra content. And yes, you do need Xbox Live.

Even if he had an account, he would probably couldn't even connect his Xbox to his router... and we would probably see "Help! How do I make xbox live work!" thread

if u want to helpo me just send me and email  please!!    :lol:

what do u mean??

and for kotor1 if i download that stuff will i be able to use the level up glitch or do they fix them please answer :shifty:

What I mean is my xbox live account is an actual file, a piece of data that is stored on my xbox, I can't just give you a username and password that will let you go on to my account.