Was Revan the ultimate Sith Lord?

Kreia is someone that spreads lies and half truths. Anything she says \has to be taken with a grain of salt.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

mostly Sith lords focus on one thing, death of the jedi. However unlike many dark lords he actually had precognition in his conquest. Jolee Bindo was a true Jedi Master becaus a Jedi (or sith) who had seen both sides are truly masters of the force. When he was Darth Revan he held the lightside in him as well so he was in fact the ultimate Sith lord

hi.

• 7 months later...

The Force Flows Strongly through Revan.He had great battlfield skills and was very intelligent.

People will complain between Revan and Sidious.However, Revan killed thousands of jedi,along with turning many to the dark side.Sidious was revealed after killing only a few hundred.

Revan was Power.However, he could have turned away from the dark side (and eventually he did) While Sidious couldn't.

Edited by Darth Rexon

• 2 weeks later...

lol Revan had more power than Anakin the only way Anakin could match revan if he wasnt burned so badly but seriously the sith of old really were the most powerful

Vader and Sidious{Sid mite put up a good fight but rely starwars ppl would have to have some game where they gave revan his skill and knowledge and sidious skill and knowledge and makem go into a match to find out} had crap power compared to Revan now Malak he was a wimp i bet Luke could take Malak out only using one hand wit a 2h saber lol

Also Revan is a man well he is usally referred to as a man it even says on wikipedia lol

PPL who think sidious is better than revan r nuts rely nuts lol Revan had more power and skill then Sidious i mean sidious cant own Mace Windu and i mean Revan prob could kill Mace with not as much as 5 strikes lol. Malak tho would prob die Malak attacked Revan way to earlier he hadnt learned enof Malak needed more time if he had more time to train he mite have been successful sith lord also Malak is to dependent on star forge and stuff thats part of why he had a downfall he wasnt independent enof

and to add ppl who see both sides on one dice yes they r usally really powerful and helpful now the Jedi Council like Vrook i doubt saw darkside thats what made them arrogant and stupid and turn there students away

Edited by sangero

O RLY?

edit: And I thought that my 1599. post would be more...something :rolleyes:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I think this is a horribly necro'd post (or it seems like it, but w/e) anyways yes a select somebody that our good friend DarthReliguim mentioned: Darth Bane, I've never actually read up on said fellow but ZOMG powerful out the ass.

Oh, and a little thing I would really love to point out: The "Ultimate Sith" would really have to also be the Ultimate follower of the Sith Ideals. Not only was Revan deviously evil (Thus the Civil Wars, not "Revan took over the galaxy.") He also (after his defeat by Malak) Turned to Light side as his canon role. What "Ultimate" Sith can be turned to the light side no matter what happens to them? None. So nope he wasn't. Not most powerful, nor most sithiously evilrifical. YES eat suffixes.

I sense potential Most powerful jedi topic and flaming here so... ^_^

EXILE SUCKS!!!!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Before it becomes a flame for all, I believe it would be prudent just to make sure it does not happen.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester