WHY DID REVAN GO THE OUTER RIM?

What was the reason for him to go to The Outer Rim?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. What was the reason for him to go to The Outer Rim?

• He's a war junkie,he needed a shot and went chasing ghosts
    • He got Bastila pregnant and he chickened out and ran
    • He joined the boy scouts and went selling cookies
    • He went to find his lost teddy bear from childhood
    • He's wanted for sex charges involving a minor (Misson)
    • He stole Jolee's entire retirement fond and the old man died

He's wanted for sex charges involving a minor (Misson)

-She's 19 now and that would be perfectly legal...

But Revan's been gone for five years, so the crime has already been committed.

Anyway, the real reason isn't one of the options.

Revan went to the Outer Rim to get to the other side. :-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

She's 19 now and that would be perfectly legal...

How the hell do you know how old they are? I think someone been playing this game too much. :shifty::lol:

Because in KotOR 1 someone mentions she is 14, and since KotOR 2 takes place 5 years after KotOR 1, she would be 19 in KotOR 2.

Fear of Yoda is a path to the dark side...

"Next intergalactic mcdonalds,16 parsecs."

Revan:That seems like a promising future!it's settled,to the outer rim I shall go!

5 years later...

Revan:5 years of tireless struggle and I have finally become a manager*points to random worker*I OWN YOU!I AM YOUR MASTER,YOUR LEADER,AND YOUR INSPIRATION!MWAHAHAHAHAHA!*runs off*

Worker:He makes ol bindo look sane.

other worker:Bindo?didn't we use him yesterday when we ran out of spacecow and that group of trandoshan's wanted that bigass meal?

Worker:oh yeah...I wonder what it's like to have a big mac box as your coffin.

Other worker:I'd rather know if he tasted different because he was intune with the force...

Revan:WORK MINIONS!WORK!

Actually the plot twist to K3 is that Revan's teddy was the True Sith in disguise and it's been calling for (insert female/male) Revan to return because (s)he's missed tea time for the last twenty or so odd years.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Revan went to the Outer Rim to finally face the True Sith and end the threat to the OLd Republic. Moreover, he left everybody behind for two important reasons. First, they would get corrupted if Revan didn;t thin their numbers. Second, the others needed to gather all the forces of the known space for one last crucial battle. Bastila, would gather all Force Users, starting from Korriban, and we find her holocron in the Sith Academy. Canderous Ordo, gathers all Mandalorians ,as Mandalore, in clan Ordo to join Revan. Carth becomes an Admiral and gathers the forces of the republic. Etc. And in the end, the exile comes to fill in the gaps in Revan's plan and defeat the True Sith.

That's why Revan did all the things he did. :cool:

Revan went to the Outer Rim to finally face the True Sith and end the threat to the OLd Republic. Moreover, he left everybody behind for two important reasons. First, they would get corrupted if Revan didn;t thin their numbers. Second, the others needed to gather all the forces of the known space for one last crucial battle. Bastila, would gather all Force Users, starting from Korriban, and we find her holocron in the Sith Academy. Canderous Ordo, gathers all Mandalorians ,as Mandalore, in clan Ordo to join Revan. Carth becomes an Admiral and gathers the forces of the republic. Etc. And in the end, the exile comes to fill in the gaps in Revan's plan and defeat the True Sith.

That's why Revan did all the things he did. :cool:

No.he was horny and Bastila got pregnent :thumbsup:

the alternatives asume that reval was male.

my Alternatives:

*Canderous got her pregnent and she left for the 'rim to raise a peaceful child.

*she married Juhani and left with her to settle in peace.

*(s)he found *another* starmap and went to seach for starforge junior :thumbsup:

*she remained in republic space. she goes by the name Mira and hunts bounties for a living :D

Sanity is for the weak!