Duplicating Lightsabers

Wish I could help you... I accidentally did it once. Here I am, fiddling around with Atton's lightsaber (okay, THAT sounded bad...).

...So I was UPGRADING Atton's lightsaber, and suddenly I had two of the same in my equipment list.

I'd really like to know how I did that.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Yes, yes, yes... I know I walked right into that one...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Accidentally :blink: ?

Actually, yes. When I first typed it... then I realized what I had just written, and decided to leave it in anyway. :ermm:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Happened to me to. The light saber I was upgrading got duplicated, that is. Not fiddling with Atton's. That never happened. Ssh. I said it never happened!

Anyway, the duplication happened at the workbench in Khoonda, but then my game crashed when I exited the workbench or when I picked the duplicated saber to upgrade, don't remember.

*stands back and watches as thread gets WAY out of hand*

In retrospect, maybe I should've just corrected my original statement and left it at that. :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------