Lady Death- behind the scenes

Kaftan Barlast

It's not like let's say a 13 -17 year old could get scared for life...at least I wasn't :)

SigmundFreud.jpg

"Ah, that's what you think, my boy, that's what you think"

jung1.jpg

"You leave the boy alone, Sigmund. All he wants is

a good old bit of decent smut like the rest of us"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

vampirella.jpg

Took one of the naughty pictures and added a splash of color for good measure. Perhaps I should have taken one with more indecent content but this will have to do.

edit: Oh dear, just realised Vampirella has black boots.. there, fixed it.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I did find one or two of Lady D but she hasnt got much colour so theres no point to it really, and its difficult to color uninked drawings.

Damn good job. Are you a pro?

What do you mean? all I did was colour a pic I took of the website of naughty drawings.

No, Im a very commercially unsuccessful regular painter. And sweden doesnt have any big mainstream comic publishers so I guess Im stuck with that for now.

Mostly its because I dont have the connections to hook me up with those kinds of jobs.. :thumbsup:

And a short tale of my unsuccessfulness: I had done this giant 3.5x1.2meter painting "pieta" style thing that I was selling for the ample price of 1000euro and got the local viccor to come take a look at it but upon sight of it he quickly excused himself that they had no room in the church and buggered off. To add injury to insult, when I moved away from there two months later, I had no way to take a painting that big with me so I had to leave it, and later I heard the secretary of the parish had taken it in. So in the end they got it for free... bastards.

[snip:http://www.xn--holmstrm-t4a.net/pics/vampirella.jpg ]

Took one of the naughty pictures and added a splash of color for good measure. Perhaps I should have taken one with more indecent content but this will have to do.

edit: Oh dear, just realised Vampirella has black boots.. there, fixed it.

Jeepers Kaftan, I can see what she had for breakfast! :geek:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT