Handmaiden: asking about Atris

Hello. I don't know if this has been discussed before - a quick search revealed nothing.

In my current game, I'm playing LS. I've beat the Handmaiden at sparring thrice, she is now a jedi, and when I do things that the walkthrough (the DSimpson one, at Gamefaqs) mentions should raise my influence with her, she compliments me but I get no "Influence gained: Handmaiden" message. I assume it means my influence with her is maxed out.

However, when I ask her about Atris, she always refuses, and I get the "Influence: failure" message.

Is this a bug? Or does she only talk about Atris later in the game? I'm looking for the 2nd jedi master now.

Hello. I don't know if this has been discussed before - a quick search revealed nothing.

In my current game, I'm playing LS. I've beat the Handmaiden at sparring thrice, she is now a jedi, and when I do things that the walkthrough (the DSimpson one, at Gamefaqs) mentions should raise my influence with her, she compliments me but I get no "Influence gained: Handmaiden" message. I assume it means my influence with her is maxed out.

However, when I ask her about Atris, she always refuses, and I get the "Influence: failure" message.

Is this a bug? Or does she only talk about Atris later in the game? I'm looking for the 2nd jedi master now.

I had this problem as well.

It *could* be an influence bug.

I have also heard that if you gain too much influence with Visas, Handmaiden will not give you some dialogue options. I *HEARD* this and haven't tested it.

Testing this would involve me playing TSL again... and I still HATE THE ENDING SO MUCH that I just don't have the motivation to play it again =\

I have also heard that if you gain too much influence with Visas, Handmaiden will not give you some dialogue options.  I *HEARD* this and haven't tested it.

I 'tested' it quite by accident. If this happens, you will get NO dialogue options with her. She just tells you to go away, she has nothing to say, when you click on her.

I have found that at some point HM refuses to talk about Atris any more, with her INF maxed at 100; but again, it doesn't say INF:Failure. She just tells you she's not going to talk about Atris. Period. I figure it's because she doesn't even want to think about Exile having a previous relationship.

Possibly, since this is so early in the game, there is some dialogue that needs to be opened up/triggered by something someone else says (Kreia?) Just a thought. I've also noticed that sometimes HM doesn't get INF at certain points if anybody else is in your party. If I'm specifically working on her, I kick them all out but her at those points. It seems to give the game a kick in the pants.