Getting in touch with an old friend...

tomb1870

This is really really way off topic...

Been Googling lately to track down some old friends and came across the Jay Fong, Technology Programmer and I thought to myself can't be him but after reading his bio here... yep that's him alright.

This was the topic of our conversation with the old high school gang a few months ago or at least what's left of us.

Lost touch with him since he left Squaresoft. Any chances an admin or mod can pass this along to him?

Isnt it better that you call Obsidians office and ask to speak with him? Or if you look up his home number in the phone book?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Isnt it better that you call Obsidians office and ask to speak with him? Or if you look up his home number in the phone book?

If it was that simple, I would have.  However a hit on Yahoo people search gives me a hit of 20 possibilities in Southern CA.

No,phones cost money :)"

And like the man says, phones cost money... especially if you hail from up north in Canada.

Figured that I'd take the path of least resistance by way of the forums but I guess I'll email Obsidian directly and see where it gets me. :o"

Well let's hope that you get in touch. Rather than invite the highly unlikely though potentially possible occurence of SPAM, we'll assign this to the Annals of the Sandbox ...

FLoSD.OBE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: