Did you know you can buy a Dancing twilek?!

Did you know you can buy a Dancing twilek?!

On telos you can!

You can talk to her and stuff and she even gives you her earnings!

Deoending on the period of time it can range up to 1000's of credits!!!

***WARNING***

This effect is a darkside effect!

How...

Simply look around the apartment area for a twilek...

Talk to him about freeing his GF...

Then go to the bar talk to owner of her and buy her for 2000 credits!

Just tell her youll be back for her earning!!!

Enjoy!

I always felt sorry for the Twileks in Davik's mansion. Always at the whim of the guests...I think Mission has the only remotely innocent(ish)/happy Twilek story ever. :p

Makes me alot more sympathetic of Yuthura Ban's means to her goal...

These Twi'leks get a rough deal all over the galaxy. I was always a big fan of Janice Nall. Oppressed and alone but always optimistic, making up cute rhymes and unlike many of her fellows, not just wearing underwear.

Janice Nall is my gal.

Yeah, I won her at pazaak when I was playing DS (that one time). You can keep going back for credits throughout the game.

I felt bad though.

I'm such a light sider! :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Every time I kept her when playing DS, she always said she couldn't talk while dancing when I approached her.

When does she pay out, so to speak?

Well, once you've won her at pazaak or purchased her outright, you go back and visit her and occasionally she'll have money for you. There's no more to it than that.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Well, once you've won her at pazaak or purchased her outright, you go back and visit her and occasionally she'll have money for you. There's no more to it than that.

You can also spend time watching here dancing,

Like that's usefull though...

Everytime you ask her for the cash she has more than last time and it takes about a hour of 2 to regenerate (could get money right in begin Telos, and yet again just before I went to Telos surface, resupplying her cash goes fast!

Then after surface go back for the third $

And then after every planet, and you got enough for the whole game...