Repair or awareness?

I never had repair in any of my games so I don't know the advantages for repair... anyway what are the advantages for repair?

In KotOR1, you eventually unlock HK-47's stories of his previous masters which are hillarious! :)

In KotOR2, you gradually increase some of T3-M4's statistics and gain influence with the little guy. :p

Also, you can opt to use parts (which are abundant) rather than spikes (which are scarce but are also creatable at a workbench) when hacking into systems.

I never had repair in any of my games so I don't know the advantages for repair... anyway what are the advantages for repair?

In KotOR1, you eventually unlock HK-47's stories of his previous masters which are hillarious! :)

In KotOR2, you gradually increase some of T3-M4's statistics and gain influence with the little guy. :p

Also, you can opt to use parts (which are abundant) rather than spikes (which are scarce but are also creatable at a workbench) when hacking into systems.

Do you know you can ask T3 to make spikes? I love him for that.

If you have the time you can break down several 100 spikes to get that upgrade you want :p

Oh yeah and repair skill comes into play at the workbench, the higher your skill the more components you get when breaking down an item and also as with all skills (except persuade) certaiin items need a repair skill to be built.

With a Repair skill of 20, creating and breaking down upgrade parts costs the same number of components.

Oh yeah and repair skill comes into play at the workbench, the higher your skill the more components you get when breaking down an item and also as with all skills (except persuade) certaiin items need a repair skill to be built.

With a Repair skill of 20, creating and breaking down upgrade parts costs the same number of components.

Oh well... I guess I rather just ask TM for 500 spikes than put some skills into a rather useless repair option..

Awareness can protect you from those lethal land mines *remember once dying trying to cross a minefield and I was freaking out how I was getting hurt* and brings up a lot of convo options

The cool thing is that just about every skill has some conversation options which open up in certain circumstances, once your skill reaches a certain point.

I love Repair, personally; being able to break things down into many components makes me feel all fuzzy inside. Each skill (except for Persuade) has a tier of (usually) great things that can be made, depending on how high one's skill goes. Repair just happens to cover some of the recipes that I dig.

:-

evil_twin.jpg