Is the character interface inconsistent?

When switching to Visas or Kreia:  

25 members have voted

1. 1. When switching to Visas or Kreia:

• Use "Force Sight" to manage interactions
    • Nice to have the option of switching on "Force Sight"
    • It's fine the way it is because we are God
    • Why doesn't their "Force Sight" power run down their FP?
    • Shut up, I don't like stupid polls

Surely if you are blind, then you cannot see. And this is a role-playing game, so when switching to a blind character -- e.g. Kreia or Visas -- we should be limited by their special needs (just like Kreia cannot equip a weapon in her left hand). And why can't we have left handed players, anyway?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You know what would be great...when we swich to Visas the screen goes black :)

I think it should display the same thing as when you activate Force Sight.

And Force Sight should take no FP, either, as they obviously can use it continuously, so why can't other FS? (That's a rhetorical question Baley :p )

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

And Force Sight should take no FP, either, as they obviously can use it continuously, so why can't other FS? (That's a rhetorical question Baley :p )

But under the system ith as to be triggered, unless you like having it active every second.. cause the system doesn't support force powers that take 0 FS points. to cast

I'd like it to remaine as it is :p

well when playing we are actually seeing everything through the eyes of the invisible/microscopic camera that follows everyone. So unless the camera shares the ailment of the active party member its fine that everything is in normal vision.

As with most skills over time it will take less effort to perform a skill so sight not using FP is fine.

We dont left handed players - they have teh devil in them

[1]well when playing we are actually seeing everything through the eyes of the invisible/microscopic camera that follows everyone. So unless the camera shares the ailment of the active party member its fine that everything is in normal vision.

[2]As with most skills over time it will take less effort to perform a skill so sight not using FP is fine.

[3]We dont left handed players - they have teh devil in them

1. I thought we were looking through the first person view of each player, just back a little so that it appears third person. For example, when the PC uses Force Sight, we get the expected view. (We also get the Force Sight view for all the other team members, so you could also argue your viewpoint, that the game is in third person view. I think it's just an easy fit. Just laziness, in other words.)

I am mainly suggesting it because I think it would have added some richness to the roleplaying. Sure you don't need to use the Exile's Force Sight if the other two are in the party (in fact, due to the link Kreia's would mean it was permanently on whilst she travelled alongside), but any time they weren't present there would still be the opportunity to use the Exile's. And it would still be used more often than the stupid Animal Control and Force Breathing.

2. Otherwise the characters would be tripping up when their sight fails and they trip.

3. Well sinister might be appropriate for Dark Side ... you could have characters favouring their left hands as they fall to the Dark side ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It would've been a nice touch.

I guess blind FS get it free because theier body makes up for the loss of sight?  That would be my guess as a professional...

A professional what?

Psychologist, specializing in mental disorders. CHristianity is a long-time side-interest, first as a skeptic, then as an adherrent, but its not what brings home the bread.

Seriously now, you need to sober up.  :-"

High on LIFE. (Gah! I sound like a born-again Christian!)

It would've been a nice touch.

I guess blind FS get it free because theier body makes up for the loss of sight?  That would be my guess as a professional...

A professional what?

Psychologist, specializing in mental disorders.

Well, I for one feel right at home. :cool:

(Does that include the study of religion and those under its thrall? :D )

So tell me about your relationship with your parents. ... :ph34r:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I believe it does, actually. Religion is either the product of Psychology, or the explaination for it...

So tell me about your relationship with your parents. ...  :ph34r:

Better, since I left the Communist party... :-"

I believe it does, actually. Religion is either the product of Psychology, or the explaination for it...

So tell me about your relationship with your parents. ...  :ph34r:

Better, since I left the Communist party... :-"

All the communists in the West (well, I say "all", I might be exagerating a little bit) joined the Greens. So they have interesting policies like:

1. Putting the environment FIRST and inveesting in renewable energy.

2. Re-nationalising all critical industries. ( :blink: )

:-

Still, it seems that the Communist Party is gaining support again in Russia ... and Putin looks and sounds more and more like a Tzar every day ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

1. Putting the environment FIRST and inveesting in renewable energy.

Oh, of course. THe Soviet Union was the most enviromentally friendly country that ever existed. :-:blink:

Still, it seems that the Communist Party is gaining support again in Russia ... and Putin looks and sounds more and more like a Tzar every day ...

The communist party is growing because its the only party not in Putin's pocket, and his only remaining threat. However, I'll not be drawn in to the Communists again until they get into power and prove themselves benign (sp?). My parents did the smart thing and moved to the UK...

The communist party is growing because its the only party not in Putin's pocket, and his only remaining threat.  However, I'll not be drawn in to the Communists again until they get into power and prove themselves benign ...

That's what I mean ... talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place! :blink:

And you wouldn't be allowed to adhere to your faith in the Communist party (as I'm sure you're aware): they are devout atheists. :-"

Incidentally, are you Russian Orthodox?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

And you wouldn't be allowed to adhere to your faith in the Communist party (as I'm sure you're aware): they are devout atheists. :blink:"

Really? Hadn't noticed... :-

You mean the Religious Mafia? No, I'm not a member...

And you wouldn't be allowed to adhere to your faith in the Communist party (as I'm sure you're aware): they are devout atheists. :blink:"

Really? Hadn't noticed... :-

Strange that they kept all the temples and mosques and churches spic and span all through the communist reign ... all those gold domes. And isn't there about 5 churches inside the Kremlin?

You mean the Religious Mafia? No, I'm not a member...

I thought that was the Roman Catholic church ... :-"

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT