KOTOR III (Possible Story)

I think, that KOTOR III should at least contain some reference to Darth Plagueis, Darth Sidious'master. It makes sense, being that Sidious makes a reference to this ancient Sith Lord, who learned how to create life. If so, then Sidious could be the connection between the KOTOR series and the Prequel trilogy. The Exile could even become Lord Sidious. Or maybe Revan becomes Sidious, explaining Sidious'seemingly obsessiveness over Darth Vader's suit. Anyway, just a thought, and you can feel free to critique it, as this is not my definite prediction, just a possibility not explored yet.

Plagueis was sidious' master

Once again i shall say KOTOR was is set 4000 years before the films and so has nothing to do with the films storywise. This is dleiberate so that the game makers can do what ever story they like since it doesnt matter and has no effect on the films.

+1

The only relations between the films and the games are just references (such as "Alderande, they're on Alderande" and "Dantooine, they're on Dantooine" or some names) and this is for the best. And more, I don't think Lucas is taking any care of the EU while creating his Star Wars films.

sidious does say that his master used his ability to create life to sustain him eternally. that was of course until sidious killed him. the reason sidious is so old is because he has started to master this techinique as well. Theoretically you could have plaqueis in the KOTOR series, but it would be a major stretch.

sidious does say that his master used his ability to create life to sustain him eternally. that was of course until sidious killed him. the reason sidious is so old is because he has started to master this techinique as well. Theoretically you could have plaqueis in the KOTOR series, but it would be a major stretch.

Except Sidious doesn't reduce the aging process. Indeed, he ages much quicker than others, because his dark power breaks down his body rapidly. Instead he grows clones of himself to serve as vessels for his spirit.

I think, that KOTOR III should at least contain some reference to Darth Plagueis, Darth Sidious'master. It makes sense, being that Sidious makes a reference to this ancient Sith Lord, who learned how to create life. If so, then Sidious could be the connection between the KOTOR series and the Prequel trilogy. The Exile could even become Lord Sidious. Or maybe Revan becomes Sidious, explaining Sidious'seemingly obsessiveness over Darth Vader's suit. Anyway, just a thought, and you can feel free to critique it, as this is not my definite prediction, just a possibility not explored yet.

Umm, sorry but I don't see this ever happening. :)

I really doubt it's possible for em to put Sidious or Plagious in the game.Like others said, it's what, like 4000 before?Still,there's always a slim possibility like Sidious have a Timetravel spaceship or everyone get cryogenize for 4000 years. :shifty: