• GO-TO
    • HK-47
    • Visas
    • Bao-Dur
    • T3
    • Handmaiden
    • Hanharr

Poor Disciple must be so sad for being left out of this poll... :p

And for the record, I am NOT the one who voted for Atton. For once. I actually voted for Mandalore.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Blasphemy T3 is GOD :-"

Hey, it was hard enough opening up one of these polls and NOT voting for Atton. You're lucky I even did that much! :-

P.S. Droids suck. There, I said it.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

First person said that Mira was the best mentally. She indeed is not. She associates with the most blood sucking backstabbing scum in the galaxy and yet she is reluctant to kill them. They not only deserve it, but letting them live just adds up her list of enemies. That's what leads to her death if you go DS.

By mentally, it's Bao-Dur, he built the MSG and was able to destroy a planet with it, creating the power of the exile.

Of course, game-wise, HK no contest. Okay, the mock up, trashball HK-50's fought T3 3-1 and the little guy won. Big deal, he's a utility droid. Against HK-47, Revan's personal assasin droid, there is no match. He would die and his fragments would be all over the ground.

Mandalore is kind of tough, but he shows his age a lot by his perforance with the blaster. That is supposed to be his strong point yet he's the worst shot in the game. Only with melee I find him useful.

Atton is skilled. That is far stronger than many who use raw strength or power. He killed tons of jedi by sneaking. If you were an assasin or watchman you cannot say he's weak.

G0-T0 is a piece of ****. I'd prefer to use the remote in a fight or something. I don't like it, he claims to want to save the republic, but you can tell he prefers the sith in the end with the remote, but the sith always have clearly hated the republic and will destroy the republic eventually. His weakness is backed up by stupidity.

Handmaiden, no comment, she's kinda in the middle.

Visas is pretty strong but she was too caught up in her master, she was too scarred to show her potential. She would make a great jedi, but not a super duper power like the exile or the sith lords.

Hanharr is blinded by rage and is too primal. Mira could beat him in melee despite his super strength and rage. Those Ubese guys kicked his ass.

I voted Bao-Dur, because of (1) the MSG, (2) the fact that he's a guardian jedi and quite good in a fight despite his low vitality (3) he calls me general, c'mon now.

All seem to be weak or strong in one area. Sorry if I rambled about things that don't matter, I like to talk about story-wise strengths rather than game. I don't try to seek out the power of each character in game.

(priceless for counculars adn sentinels who prefer to keep enemies at gun range)

Never had a problem with my sentinel ever needing to keep anything at gun range.

I once had a LS sentinel. It had INT 18 or 20 and no CON or STR or WIS,just some DEX and A little more CAR.this meant that I had all skills maxed exept steath which I still find useless, but also that anything larger than a ant could kick me should they get too close, so I grabbed a disruptor gun and took my place behind mandalore.

Sanity is for the weak!