Just some thoughts concerning sw and kotor 1/2

Has anyone seen the similarities between Kriea and Obi-wan Kenobi?

Both were lightside jedi who ended up being "Neutral Jedi"

Both had two apprentices

First apprentice of both fell to the dark side

although this seems just stupid i had another question.

Who was Yoda's master? was it Revan?

* I mean Yoda is very old Revan must have known him, and revan was very wise and wasnt enslaved by either side of the force. He commanded the force and all life is touched by the force, and thats what made him a powerful leader.

* Revan would make a better historian than even yoda himself he carried the secrets of many and can understand more lanaguages than even a protocal droid which in itself is amazing.

What isnt there to like about revan?

Theres were just some things i have notcied maybe revan had some kind of connection to the jedi order (CLONE WAR ERA) he must have i just need to hear what you guys think.

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

[1]Has anyone seen the similarities between Kriea and Obi-wan Kenobi?

Both had two apprentices

[2]Who was Yoda's master? was it Revan?

* I mean Yoda is very old Revan must have known him, and revan was very wise and wasnt enslaved by either side of the force. He commanded the force and all life is touched by the force, and thats what made him a powerful leader.

* Revan would make a better historian than even yoda himself he carried the secrets of many and can understand more lanaguages than even a protocal droid which in itself is amazing.

Theres were just some things i have notcied maybe revan had some kind of connection to the jedi order (CLONE WAR ERA) he must have i just need to hear what you guys think.

1. Obi-Wan is not generally held in the same esteem as Kreia (or should that statement be reversed? :p ) After all, Kreia is

Darth Traya

2. KotOR takes place c. 4000 galactic standard years before the movies. Yoda was only 900 years old when he died in Episode 6 ( ;) ), so unless Revan lived / survived in suspended animation / had a surviving clone three thousand years after KotOR, then this is a physical impossibility. (Unless some plot device even more improbable is invoked, like a time traveller from the future stops off and picks up Revan and transports him far enough into the future to accomplish your idea. But that is quite, quite improbable.) :D

Edited by metadigital

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

obi - wan isnt neutral

kreia had at least three apprentices: revan, sion, exile

Fall to dark side is common theme in Star Wars.

Revan was alive 3000 years b4 yoda was born - so unless he lived a long time, then no, he wasnt yoda's master

All facts pertaining to revan's power are hearsay and subject to change.

C3po is a protocol droid and he can speak more than 6 million languages it is doubtful revan can speak more.

Yoda lived for 900 years we dont know how long revan lives - assuming he is human he wont live that long. So yoda in his lifetime would have experienced and learned a lot more so it is doubtful revan would make a better historian than yoda

It is possible you like revan a bit too much althought this is understandable since he/she was your own character that you got to create.

Not to nit-pick, but Yoda died in Episode 6. All other points are as you stated.

Odan Urr was the only other Jedi (that I know of) who lived longer than Yoda and is the only one on record as having lived longer than 1000 years.

Yoda was born approximately 3100 years after the events of KotOR I and II took place so it's highly unlikely (i.e. next to impossible) that Revan taught Yoda.

You might be able to make a case that the ghost of Revan could have taught Yoda just as the ghost of Exar Kun turned Luke to the darkside after the events shown in the movies.

Not to nit-pick, but Yoda died in Episode 6

Huh? who said he didnt?

Yoda wasn't even present in EP4. We were first introduced to him in EP5 and he died in EP6. Just watch Return of the Jedi (EP6) and you will see.

Guys, it was my error. In my obviously-far-read-and-deeply-understood-and-committed-to-memory posting (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>), which I have since corrected.

Keep up! >_<

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Both had two apprentices

Obi was a servant of the light.

Kreia... Did what she thought was best... which wasn't good or evil in my opinion.

Kreia also had, atleast 4 apprentices: Nihilus (sp?), Sion, Revan and the Exile.

I don't think Revan was Yoda's master... Doesn't seem very possible. I don't see the connection from Kotor to the clone wars either... Unless your refering to the Mandalorian cLones.

Both had two apprentices

yoda died at 923 years old,Revan is 4000 years ago,can you do the math for this one brainiac? :shifty:

Both had two apprentices

yoda died at 923 years old,Revan is 4000 years ago,can you do the math for this one brainiac? :-

you under-estimate the force my friend, and easy on the flames. My guess is that

Senator Palapetine

is Yoda's master , its probably the makes the most sense.

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

Both had two apprentices

yoda died at 923 years old,Revan is 4000 years ago,can you do the math for this one brainiac? :-

you under-estimate the force my friend, and easy on the flames. My guess is that

Senator Palapetine

is Yoda's master , its probably the makes the most sense.

In what world does that make sense? Palpatine's a Sith (if anyone acts surprised and bitches about spoilers, I'm going to slap them for being so stupid). Why would he want to train one of the best of the Jedi? That's putting aside the obvious age issues.

The person that trained Yoda is just some long-dead, nameless Jedi. What's more, he or she isn't important to the story and his/her name doesn't matter.

Both had two apprentices

[text snip]

Obi Wan Kenobi ain't no bloody 'neutral' jedi. :( Why would he help the (good) rebellion and fight the (evil) Empire and train Luke so that he can defeat the Emperor and the Jedi can live again? Why would he care, were he neutral?