Conspiracy hidden by last minute cuts...

Please select one of the following...  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Please select one of the following...

• 1)Kreia and Kae are one in the same.
    • 2)Kreia and Kae are different people.
    • 3)As 2), but Kreia wanted you to believe as 1)

I worry about people who express no doubts ... :-

Seriously, this means that The Force is acting to create synchronistic joins between events according to some agenda ... "I don't believe in luck." (or at least this is what Kreia believes to be true, or wants us to believe is true, or wants us to believe she believes is true ... ;) )

Arrgh.

Nope. None. I live to worry people. :p

'The Force is acting to create synchronistic joins between events according to some agenda?" You mean it doesn't?

"Disciple: 'As a Padawan, Revan was trained by Master Kae, before she was exiled. Strange, I do not recall who Revan's master was after that. And it is said that he went to his first - and final - master to learn how to leave the order entirely, as she had.'"

What wonders me is the bolded part of what Disciple said: if Kreia is Kae, it just doesn't seem to have a point.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

"Disciple: 'As a Padawan, Revan was trained by Master Kae, before she was exiled. Strange, I do not recall who Revan's master was after that. And it is said that he went to his first - and final - master to learn how to leave the order entirely, as she had.'"

What wonders me is the bolded part of what Disciple said: if Kreia is Kae, it just doesn't seem to have a point.

What is important are the last parts of those quotes. Desiple says Revan came to Kae before he left the jedi order. Kreia says he came to her. They are one and the same. There are lots of subtle hints at this which I cant be bothered to look up now.

I dont beleive Obsidian just did it for fun or overlooked it. They meant for Kreia to be Kae. There are just too many mentions of Kae for her not to be and too many links...

What is important are the last parts of those quotes. Desiple says Revan came to Kae before he left the jedi order. Kreia says he came to her. They are one and the same. There are lots of subtle hints at this which I cant be bothered to look up now.

I don't see where Disciple talks about Revan going to Kae before he left the Order.

He only mentions that Revan went to Kae before she (Master Kae) was exiled.

There is no absolute prove for anything, Kreia could be Kae, but that could be totally wrong as well. So I go with the behaviour of the characters, which pretty much say that Kreia is not Kae.

And why would the behavior of the character say that Kreia is not Kae? What do we know of Kae?

What we do know however is that Kea's and Kreia's stories are surprisingly simular:

Starting from both training Revan to participating in Mandalorian wars to being exiled to both being beleived to have died in Mandalorian wars.

Kreia's name is is not actually Kreia, Atris says as much. Ofcourse she can be refering to Traya. But that is not a name it is a title. If that is not her name then her real name must have been mentioned somewhere and Kae is a logical choice.

Handmaiden's theme of betrayal being in her bloodlines. Kreia's entire 'Betrayal' routine when you start training the Handmaiden.

Plus Revan learned from many masters, but Revan could only be a padawan once and only to one master. We know that he/she was a padawan to Kreia and since Kae was his/her first master that probably means that Revan was her padawan and not just someone who learned from her.

So ofcourse there is no absolute proof. But there is more hints at it then are against it. And I dont think it was some kind of 'accident' on the part of the writers.

But beleive what you will...

The way I read that... it makes sense that Kreia could be Master Kae...

Unless I am reading it incorrectly (which is likely since im tired, as usual), it says implies that Revan was trained at first by Kae, then someone else that the Disciple doesnt know, then Kae again... so if you assume that Kreia was Revan's last master before he ran off to fight the mandalorians(which i find pretty easy to beleive given all that kreia blamed herself and went looking for him ect.), then it makes sense that Kreia is Kay.

However... to me the biggest assumption there is assuming that by "As a Padawan, Revan was trained by Master Kae", Disciple means that Master Kae was Revan's first master.

:(

Hopefully it is something that will be cleared up (although I personally think this issue pales in comparison to the other things I woudl rather cleared up) in any future games, however I had to vote #1, because I too find it hard to beleive that the hints were unintentional anomalies in the writing. I really haven't looked into it as much as a lot of people though... and I may well have been affected by the huge debate that continues here on these forums :(

- Dan

"Unless I am reading it incorrectly (which is likely since im tired, as usual), it says implies that Revan was trained at first by Kae, then someone else that the Disciple doesnt know, then Kae again... so if you assume that Kreia was Revan's last master before he ran off to fight the mandalorians(which i find pretty easy to beleive given all that kreia blamed herself and went looking for him ect.), then it makes sense that Kreia is Kay."

Disciple says that he doesn't recall who Revan's masters were after Kae - to me, there's an implication that he should know that, especially what with him calling it strange that he doesn't.

Now, why doesn't he remember, and why is it strange? I don't know, but I suspect Kreia.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

Yeah, but although he says he doesn't remember who he was trained by after Master Kae, he does say "And it is said that he/she went to his/her first - and final - master to learn how to leave the order entirely, as she had.", which to me implied that Revan's final master was the same person as his/her first.

I really don't understand it... because if Kae was Revan's initial master, then it makes sense that Kreia and Master Kae are one and the same, however if that is the case.. then why does the Disciple not recall the 2nd master.. and why does it even matter? And what if Kreia and Kae are two seperate people... where does Kreia fit in as one of Revan's masters?

Argh! the answers are so elusive :)

- Dan

then why does the Disciple not recall the 2nd master.. and why does it even matter? And what if Kreia and Kae are two seperate people... where does Kreia fit in as one of Revan's masters?

Argh! the answers are so elusive :)

- Dan

Just my 2 cents, but people are usually remembered for doing someting notable, whether bad or good. Kreia remembers Zhar as a fool, Vandar was probably respected by all. But whoever this second master was, he or she was just 'good ol' whatsisname.' Kae was notable because of her actions during the war, her exile, her love affair, and her controversial teachings. She was as infamous as Nomi Sunrider.

Listen to the inflection in Vrook's voice when he sees Kreia. To the profound disturbance Atris displays when the handmaidens mention an 'old woman', and her disdain when she says 'That is not her name.'. They knew her, and knew her well. And they thought she was dead.