Conspiracy hidden by last minute cuts...

Please select one of the following...  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Please select one of the following...

• 1)Kreia and Kae are one in the same.
    • 2)Kreia and Kae are different people.
    • 3)As 2), but Kreia wanted you to believe as 1)

Basically about this. Kreia=Kae

Disciple: "As a Padawan, Revan was trained by Master Kae, before she was exiled. Strange, I do not recall who Revan's master was after that. And it is said that he went to his first - and final - master to learn how to leave the order entirely, as she had."

Kreia: "He came to me, yes. Both before and after, before Revan knew himself. And after, in the times when Revan was coming into his own and learning he was more than he had been told. At one time, Revan was my Padawan. In times past, long ago. But Revan, when he had learned all he could, had other masters... that fool Zhar, and other Jedi on other planets. He learned from each. But in the end, he turned back to me. When he realized there was nothing more to be learned from the Jedi - except how one could leave them forever."

"True coincidences are rare," says Kreia.

I have no doubts. Obsidian's writers don't devote a number of lines to a topic for no reason; they lead you to make a conclusion rather than telling you what to think. It's subtle, but it's there. I just don't think it was a cut, because it made no difference in the end. It only provided depth to a wonderful character.

I have no doubts. Obsidian's writers don't devote a number of lines to a topic for no reason; they lead you to make a conclusion rather than telling you what to think.  It's subtle, but it's there.  I just don't think it was a cut, because it made no difference in the end.  It only provided depth to a wonderful character.

Excellent observation, Kalimeeri...

(w00t) It's gone :devil: ...has a mod or the thread starter deleted it :- ?

:devil: That's a shame (>_< ), there was some good stuff in there. :o :'(

I have no doubts. Obsidian's writers don't devote a number of lines to a topic for no reason; they lead you to make a conclusion rather than telling you what to think.  It's subtle, but it's there.  I just don't think it was a cut, because it made no difference in the end.  It only provided depth to a wonderful character.

No doubts?

I worry about people who express no doubts ... :p

Seriously, this means that The Force is acting to create synchronistic joins between events according to some agenda ... "I don't believe in luck." (or at least this is what Kreia believes to be true, or wants us to believe is true, or wants us to believe she believes is true ... :geek: )

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT