How the heck did you guys deal with...

I went in as T3M4, Baur Dur and and the female bounty hunters.

Oooh... I actually cringed when I saw your character selection. :(

I usually send in Atton (of course :( ), the turned-Jedi Disciple (cause I'm a GURL), and Mandalore. Disciple runs up front and does some sick damage, while the other two kick ass with their guns. At that point I generally switch over to Disciple as my main character, so I can control his Jedi powers properly and he doesn't just stand there and waste his Force powers.

It's still a little tough, but it's definitely doable. Force Wave is your friend.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I believe I used Mira, Atton and HK the first time through. The first two I had just recently trained in the Force, so their powers were, well, weak. That made it a little more challenging, and also I didn't pay any attention to strategy for the most part. I just ran straight on, causing the same kind of problem mentioned by metadigital on the ramp. I still wouldn't call it difficult, but then I had taken some degree of care during level-ups with all characters.

And $deity, yes, the sidekick AI! *annoyed grunt* Again, metadigital describes an all too familiar scenario.

Don't badmouth T3, btw. He can take down up to three assassin droids, no sweat!

I'm still on my first time through the game and so didn't know what to expect with the Dxun mission. I picked Atton, Mandalore, and Handmaiden, but because I did the planets in a weird order hadn' turned Atton or HM into Jedi yet. In a strange way it was a blessing because it helped me learn the value of mines and stealth where a Jedi's healing wasn't available.

******ADDITIONAL SPOILER******

Using Atton also gives you an intesting dialogue at the end where the Sith Lords try and turn him to the Dark Side. Not sure if it happens with the others too.

******ADDITIONAL SPOILER******

Using Atton also gives you an intesting dialogue at the end where the Sith Lords try and turn him to the Dark Side.  Not sure if it happens with the others too.

I do believe it does (which is why you can only pick force-sensitive NPCs as the leader of that mission).

I only ever used Atton, just cause I'm an Atton fangirl (as some of the guys on here love to keep reminding me), but I know you can also get that if you pick Disciple and such.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I sent Visas, Disciple, and Mira my first time, if I recall correctly. HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That was so badass. Give Visas Force Storm, give Mira Stealth and Demolitions, and you can really destroy the place. By the time I got to the Sith Lords they were crying like babies.

I would've sent Atton, but I couldn't bear to have him leave my side. I wanted him with me at the Palace. Yes, yes, I know, I'm silly.

MAN, the bad AI is a pain in the arse. Hell, even my character, when I give her direct commands, will often enough just do something else--twitch in place, or attack with melee when I called for Force Storm, or use Force Whirlwind instead of Force Wave... it's crazy.

mine seemed easiest w/ mandalore if u get him good blaster skills- ill explain l8r on, mira-i liked handmaiden to fight at the palace better, and visas with force storm :) but mandalore is what makes it easy cuz i switch back to him when we get to the sith guy who breaks the ritual and talks like a pedaphile.. becuz i get mandalore behind him and use flurry while theyre distracted by visas and mira