Lightsaber help.

I finished Telos, no problem. Got my lightsaber piece. Also bought a crystal from the merchant.

Went to Nar Shadaa.... after doing a few side quests, etc,.. i found myself with all the pieces i needed.

I go back to my ship to talk to Bal Dur,.. and he says i'm missing a lens, when i am not.

I also, went to the station, and made some other lens's,... he still says i dont' ahve a lens.

Is this because i have yet to finish Nar Shadaa.. or is this a bug?

Frustrated.. anyone know of this bug .. or is it?

I already had a lens, that i found along the way... this was before i made the extra ones.

I finished Telos, no problem. Got my lightsaber piece. Also bought a crystal from the merchant.

Went to Nar Shadaa.... after doing a few side quests, etc,.. i found myself with all the pieces i needed.

I go back to my ship to talk to Bal Dur,.. and he says i'm missing a lens, when i am not.

I also, went to the station, and made some other lens's,... he still says i dont' ahve a lens.

Is this because i have yet to finish Nar Shadaa.. or is this a bug?

Frustrated.. anyone know of this bug .. or is it?

Will do... will look at it tonight.. at work now.

Probably a upgrade lens instead of the needed one...

Can you describe the "description" of you're lens

(P.S. The correct lens will be in the Quest tab of you're inventory, if it's at Misc., it's an upgrade and can't be used for Bao)

It isn't a lens that you need, it's a lens fixture. This can only be obtained by completing certain quests. It sounds like you may have found a lens which is an upgrade item for the lightsaber, and not the part you need. You should try getting near the end of the planet first as some pieces may come quite late into the planet. I'm not sure myself because I've never gone to Nar Shadaa first.

Will do... will look at it tonight.. at work now.

You could be right.. maybe the first lens i got was an 'upgrade' one,.. never thought of that.

Just thought a lens was a lens.

Probably a upgrade lens instead of the needed one...

Can you describe the "description" of you're lens

(P.S. The correct lens will be in the Quest tab of you're inventory, if it's at Misc., it's an upgrade and can't be used for Bao)

If you got one piece from Chodo Habat (1), the quickest upgrade is that you reboard the Ebon Hawk to battle with Visas (2), Go to the Nar Shaddaa Docks and sneak up to the thugs who want to break into Vogga the Hutts safe house with someone who has a good stealth skill. Then go to the bar in the entertainment module to buy Juma Juice (bartender), talk to the twilek to go dancing with your female PC or Handmaiden for Vogga. Pour Juma Juice into the little bin. Break into Vogga's safehouse. Upgrade (3). Your lightsaber is ready mate.

Master Vandar lives!

Really? You can have your first saber in about 5 minutes if you do Nar Shaddaa first. And I'm not even counting the Visas encounter, so that means you can have 2 in that time. It's quite possible Dantooine is equally fast, but I usually save that for later, and then I'm no longer in a hurry.

Actually, taking a look at it, I think you'd need to do more running around to get it at Dantooine, so Nar Shaddaa is faster, at least for me :devil: Anyway, it's so close it's strictly academic.