Which HK you like better?

Which HK you like better?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which HK you like better?

• KOTOR 1 HK-47
    • KOTOR 2 HK-47

they changed how hk-47 was shown though. I like his eyes better cause on kotor 1 when I had my radeon hk's eyes weren't red but in kotor 2 it's red all the time like they should be so the look is a little better in kotor 2 but I prefer the dialogue in kotor 1. although some things in kotor 2 were priceless.

I like the KOTOR 1 version better, the second one seems different and more laid back.

Perhaps that's due to some influence from Revan. Perhaps old Revy got him to be a little less murderous. (Dman you Revan! he he he!)

yes, I did like the HK-47 from KOTOR 1 better.

"Statement: Oh, yes. My master had quite the collection of tortured individuals that seemed unable to confront their basic personality conflicts. Let me cite some specific examples:

Mockery: 'Oh, master, I do not trust you! I cannot trust you, or anyone, ever again!'

Mockery: 'Oh, master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for, but I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!'

Conclusion: Such pheromone-driven human responses never cease to decrease the charge in my capacitors, and make me wish I could press a blaster pistol to my behavior core and pull the trigger."

"Statement: Oh, yes. My master had quite the collection of tortured individuals that seemed unable to confront their basic personality conflicts. Let me cite some specific examples:

Mockery: 'Oh, master, I do not trust you! I cannot trust you, or anyone, ever again!'

Mockery: 'Oh, master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for, but I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!'

Conclusion: Such pheromone-driven human responses never cease to decrease the charge in my capacitors, and make me wish I could press a blaster pistol to my behavior core and pull the trigger."

As above. :cool:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

He seemed more... "assasin-like" in the first one...  :lol: might have been diffrent if the driod factory was still in the game :lol:"

Too bad, He is even LESS Assassin-like in the HK factory (spraying about killing should is art and should be done good and how HK's got a usefull meaning and such)

Doesn't make him less funny though, even more in my opinion.

If the HK-Factory wasn't cut K2 HK was undoubtfull better than K1 HK.

(If you wan't to hear them yourself just click on the largest link in my sig, loads and loads of HK's cut convo's there...)

KOTOR 1 version,more lines,just about the same level of funny-ness,except the major thing is I always hate the K2 HK's paintjob,he's got the same red,but with those burns and such he looks so...obsolete...

I liked both HK's. K1 HK seems more serious while K2's HK seems very sarcastic. The problem I had with K2's HK was infact his paintjob. Reminds me of 3PO's paintjob in Ep II. I think somewhere in K3 HK will be given a new paintjob.

I loved KOTOR 1 almost all characters (including HK)

BIOWARE RULLEZZZ

In KOTOR2 not so much (and Generally i was dissaponted from all aspects)

They had nice ideas but Obsidian has screwed things up, the game is a swallow buggy version of KOTOR1 ;)

I loved KOTOR 1 almost all characters (including HK)

BIOWARE RULLEZZZ

In KOTOR2 not so much (and Generally i was dissaponted from all aspects)

They had nice ideas but Obsidian has screwed things up, the game is a swallow buggy version of KOTOR1 :(

No this is K2 :p ...it's not suposed to be K1 :p" ...It's very diferent and far better than that boring overrated game ;)