My young Kreia...

... Metadigital, aren't I adorable? :p

:cool: My analysis of the available evidence (i.e. content of these fora) tends to the judgement of "sane, interesting and clever".

I must confess I was interested to see what sort of crazy person would put a picture of themself on the internet (unless you are one of those damaged souls that strive for mediocratic Z-list stardom by any means, including the self-flagellation of reality tv, or actors ;)" ). I was pleased to note that you are no crazier than the average person. :p

Kids will do that to you

... Wait 'til they become teenagers ... :ph34r:

How else does he learn his prewritten speeches?

Good point

Crayon picture points to jog his memory after being drilled with speech material to assist in wrote learning .... maybe? :-"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

(i.e. content of these fora)

So, I'm reading your post, and I see fora, and I think "Oh come on now, that can't be a word. There is absolutely no way fora is a viable alternative to forums."

Guess what? It is. <_<

Crayon picture points to jog his memory after being drilled with speech material to assist in wrote learning .... maybe? :rolleyes:"

I wish Putin only knew how to play with crayons. A stranger in the street the other day demanded that I take off my orange scarf (From the Ukrainian Orang Revolution earlier this year)! What next?

Hey Zenka, any plans for a Kreia/Admiral picture (if you believe Kreia and Kae are one). If not, any Visas/Exile pictures? The fan community has really ignored that one...

Nice pic, Zenka. I'm curious, though. Did you draw that on paper or what? The colouring is... different from other fanart that has been posted.

the same way that I speculate George W. Bush can read...but who knows....

That brought up a chuckle.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I actually have a Visas pic, but not a Visas/Exile pic. 

I draw them on paper, scan them in, and play with Photoshop.

I am terrible at clothes.

Visascensored.jpg

Is the pg-13 version of my Visas.

:o

Metadigital... not many people call me sane... it's nice.  :o

You inability to draw clothes will not upset many of the people here... :rolleyes:

In fact, your faces draw all the attention, so don't worry about it.

I've actually seen that one before, it's nice. Maybe you'd do Exile/Visas as a request? :o

Metadigital is about your age I think (guess)... :D - Is that out of order? I'll delete it if either of you wish...

I actually have a Visas pic, but not a Visas/Exile pic. 

I draw them on paper, scan them in, and play with Photoshop.

I am terrible at clothes. ...

That much is apparent :rolleyes:" (j/k I mean either that or you like nakedity) ... still the face is very good.

Metadigital... not many people call me sane... it's nice.  :o

Well, I don't know you that well ... :o

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I can work on an Exile/Visas pic... which Exile do you like?

Uh...well, actually...I'd rather let your creative juices flow, so MY vision of the Exile would be a 5'11-ish brown-haired (marine-cut) lean built soldier-type (He was a general, after all), with a dash of whatever your stereotypical Russian male looks like in your head...thanks for thinking about it!

No facial hair.

Oh, I'm not worried about the age thing.  (32 here) ...

Only a spring chicken.

Uh...well, actually...I'd rather let your creative juices flow, so MY vision of the Exile would be a 5'11-ish brown-haired (marine-cut) lean built soldier-type (He was a general, after all), with a dash of whatever your stereotypical Russian male looks like in your head...thanks for thinking about it!

No facial hair.

I was with you until "He" ... :D

Stereotypical Russian ... A bit like Dolph Lungren in Rocky 3, perhaps? :-

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I was with you until "He" ...  :D

Excuse me...He/She.

Stereotypical Russian ... A bit like Dolph Lungren in Rocky 3, perhaps?  :blink:

Rocky 4

:-

Now that you mention it...that is the typical western stereotype isn't it? Is your whole idea of us from Rocky 4, Rambo 3 and James Bond? No wonder you thought we wern't a serious threat...

I was with you until "He" ...  :D

Excuse me...He/She.

Stereotypical Russian ... A bit like Dolph Lungren in Rocky 3, perhaps?  :blink:

Rocky 4

:-

Now that you mention it...that is the typical western stereotype isn't it? Is your whole idea of us from Rocky 4, Rambo 3 and James Bond? No wonder you thought we wern't a serious threat...

That and Yul Brenner in the Potemkin :D ... Dang! I got my sequels mixed up! I pity the poor fool who don't know that Clubber Lang was Mr T in Rocky 3. Wasn't Rambo 2: First Blood Part 3 (that's Rambo 3: old location joke) a terrible film?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Metadigital? We probably shouldn't add Zenka to the list of people who's threads we've derailed, she seems like a nice lady...

Oh, I'm not worried about the age thing.  (32 here)

And already raising teenagers? I guess it makes sense, more energy and all...

:D

I have my Jedi Mistriss about 3 doors away from taking out Kreia, and she's wearing the "Dancer's Outfit" (that intoxicates the Hutt), as her armor. In it she has an AC of 31, which is the same AC she has with her Jai Mentor upgraded robe (w/many advances), but it was great fun running around killing Sith Lords/etc in a "stripper's outfit"!!! :-

Eurisko

I have one project to do first, so it might be a little bit (a week-ish?)

2 Questions...

How/where will you display it?

Can I download it and use it as a desktop/avatar/signature?

:D

I have my Jedi Mistriss about 3 doors away from taking out Kreia, and she's wearing the "Dancer's Outfit" (that intoxicates the Hutt), as her armor. In it she has an AC of 31, which is the same AC she has with her Jai Mentor upgraded robe (w/many advances), but it was great fun running around killing Sith Lords/etc in a "stripper's outfit"!!!  :p

Eurisko

It's a pity the graphics aren't quite advanced enough to do justice to the figures ... otherwise Brianna wouldn't need to wear anything (interferes with her Echani ju jitsu, or whatever she does ...)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'll put it up at picturetrail when it's done, and you can do as you like with it.  :D  I don't consider I own any of these images, really.

I don't mind a nice thread derailment... those can be quite fun.

Yeah, but it wsa starting to get out of hand. An old and respected forum concerning Kae/Kreia was the most recent casualty. :">

It's nice your happy to share your art so freely. Its kind of refreshing...I think you can definately chalk up that one as a moral victory. :p