My young Kreia...

This is just you, isn't it?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

A picture of innocence; the flower of youth -- before the cynical universe vitiates her moral fibre as her search for meaning takes her through the teachings of all Force Sensitives before her final, adulterated appearance in KotOR:TSL.

For Kreia is the Prophet of the New Order: The Force is malevolently controlling the galaxy for its own ends, and the FSs are its pawns. The next and greatest battle will be between the Counter-Force disciples of the Prophet-Martyr against the FS sheep, who blindly live and die for a secret agenda, kept from them by The Force.

:geek: :ph34r: :ermm: :D :-"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Nice pic :unsure:

But now you've confused me - should i carry on hating the ugly old hateful selfish hag that is the in game kreia or should i fall for this innocent looking image of beauty you have conjured.

AAARGH! the idea rends my mind in two!! :rolleyes:  :angry:

Ahhhh, only now do you understand, young Skywalker, that life is not the black-and-white caricature used in the education of the young, but more shades of grey, with people of goodness doing acts of badness, and people more inclined to evil sometimes, despite their intentions, doing some good.

Better that you weep for the young innocent that is lost when the Kreia betrays and murders her, as Vader did to Aniken Skywalker, lest more young and innocents fall the same way. :shifty:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yeah I really like that, in the story I wrote my darkside characters used to be very charming looking and etc. because I hate the idea that all people that are evil should be ugly to begin with...

after all, the pretty pretty ones, want to get u high hahahaha

Haha!  Are you saying I'm Kreia-like?

You flirt.

Actually, there's a pic of me at my board, and that up there is not me.

Kids will do that to you

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.