wow,I got to see Kreia's eyes before she went evil

In the force, there is nothing as clear cut as good or evil, even in real life, those are concepts only.

I would'nt call Kreia evil, though she was notorious for not taking credit for anything, whether the outcome of that was good or bad.

Kreia was evil period. Those who don't think so do not understand the very essence of the star wars universe - it is manichean (note: dictionary), the struggle between good and evil is the core of its story AND appeal. Drawing comparisons with real life to this effect is also pointless.

The character you play is made to think that there is a neutral path; that becoming a mediator between the two sides is the "correct" path. However, this is just propaganda Kreia spews to get you to do what she wants. She manipulates you by getting you to think a certain way. And apparently, she's manipulated some of you real good :ph34r:

Kreia was evil period.

No...she was neutral. ;) Otherwise her meter would have been at the bottom of the DS half of the Alignment bar. Take care not to think so far outside the box you forget the box itself.

All you are doing is highlighting the fundamental flaw in having an alignment -- and especially a one dimensional alignment, like Light-Dark.

Alignments can be a cumulative measure of the actions of a character -- I'll accept that, but they are in no manner a restriction on what the character might do next. I firmly beleive that anyone would be capable of anything, under the correct circumstances.

So, Kreia's alignment being neutral was due to:

a) her openness to understanding the PC, and

b) hiding her true intentions until the most appropriate moment.

Jolee's alignment was neutral due to:

a) allow him to join the PC in KotOR, alignment notwithstanding, and

b) because he presumeably had not upheld either a selfless or a selfish manner of behaviour.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

All you are doing is highlighting the fundamental flaw in having an alignment -- and especially a one dimensional alignment, like Light-Dark.

I like simple arguments. They're easy to win. :D

Alignments can be a cumulative measure of the actions of a character -- I'll accept that, but they are in no manner a restriction on what the character might do next.

So you agree with me? >_<

I firmly beleive that anyone would be capable of anything, under the correct circumstances.

True in and also outside of the box.

So, Kreia's alignment being neutral was due to:

a) her openness to understanding the PC, and

b) hiding her true intentions until the most appropriate moment.

Jolee's alignment was neutral due to:

a) allow him to join the PC in KotOR, alignment notwithstanding, and

b) because he presumeably had not upheld either a selfless or a selfish manner of behaviour.

Pretty much, yeah.

Volourn was at BIS/IPlay too.

As for Kreia... She mentions perhaps Revan became Dark Lord of the Sith because he had to. Perhaps there was a similar thing with her behaviour? (trying to avoid spoilers)

Volourn was at BIS/IPlay too.

As for Kreia... She mentions perhaps Revan became Dark Lord of the Sith because he had to. Perhaps there was a similar thing with her behaviour? (trying to avoid spoilers)

Use spoliers liberally...just put "spoiler" in [] before and "/spoiler" in [] after and you'll get the spoiler tag protecting it from innocent eyes:

SPOILER:

Kreia is evil

Kreia was evil period.

No...she was neutral. :thumbsup: Otherwise her meter would have been at the bottom of the DS half of the Alignment bar. Take care not to think so far outside the box you forget the box itself.

Alignments can be a cumulative measure of the actions of a character -- I'll accept that, but they are in no manner a restriction on what the character might do next. I firmly beleive that anyone would be capable of anything, under the correct circumstances.

Anakin skywalker killing all jedi than becoming Darth Vader and than killing the emperor proves this.

... As for Kreia... She mentions perhaps Revan became Dark Lord of the Sith because he had to. Perhaps there was a similar thing with her behaviour? (trying to avoid spoilers)

Are you suggesting that there might be some underlying reason, or some sort of predestination?

I think you need to go and check out this*. Because we are still trying to determine if Kreia was onto something big.

:devil:

*Blatant plug for self-aggrandizing forum thread brought to you by the id of metadigital.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Shouldn't this sort of topic be in the spoilers forum? As well as the worst Jedi topic, that has some spoilers. Sigh I'm only on my second planet, but I wanted to ask a combat mechanics question ;)

On behalf of the posters of this thread, who have helped keep this toipic on page one of the forum, I would like to say this:

:">

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Shouldn't this sort of topic be in the spoilers forum? As well as the worst Jedi topic, that has some spoilers. Sigh I'm only on my second planet, but I wanted to ask a combat mechanics question :p

On behalf of the posters of this thread, who have helped keep this toipic on page one of the forum, I would like to say this:

:">

I second. :">

I think Kreia makes really no since shes just stupid she is a Sith but she wants to destroy the force?

All Sith wish to do is become more powerful!

Therefore she isnt a Sith!

P.S. Darth Sion turns good at the end right?

I think Kreia makes really no since

she[']s just stupid; she is a Sith but she wants to destroy the force?

Therefore she isn[']t a Sith!

You should ask that on the Spoilers forum. :rolleyes:"

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I think Kreia makes really no since shes just stupid she is a Sith but she wants to destroy the force?

Therefore she isnt a Sith!

he turns good-er if you are female,than he gets all freaky deaky love with you,I played both genders,and I must say,one dude with chopped up skin,hitting on another dude in disguise,is really messed up. :p

Kreia was evil period.

No...she was neutral. :( Otherwise her meter would have been at the bottom of the DS half of the Alignment bar. Take care not to think so far outside the box you forget the box itself.

She was evil. Would you character have actually trusted kreia had her meter been at the bottom? No! That would be retarded. She needed to be "neutral" to get close to the exile, so she could understand her. So she acted "neutral" and disguised her true intentions.

Did you actually listen to the dialogue in the game? Its actually quite clear if you take some time and think about it.