wow,I got to see Kreia's eyes before she went evil

I just noticed this,during the trailer that shows when you turn on the game,it shows kreia,hood up,eyes showing,at one point.

There is the slightest corner-glance of the top of her face when she stands up in the morgue, too.

I think I remember that,but in the trailer you see her eyes really clearly,they're all foggy,yet sharp and piercing. :ph34r:

"Kreia wasnt evil...

did you not understand the kotor2 story :S "

Yes, she weas. Anyone who thinks otherwise didn't play the game.

Well, you could say that she was trying to set people free and was willing to sacrifice herself(with some others as well) doing it.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

"Kreia wasnt evil...

did you not understand the kotor2 story :S "

Yes, she weas. Anyone who thinks otherwise didn't play the game.

Hmm...Volourn the famous NWN forum dwarf? Who was always complaining that there was no bearded-Aribeth fanart? ;) If not, forgive the mis-identification.

As for Kreia being evil...its...complex. Maybe this is a plausible conclusion:

Jolee was Neutral, as was Kreia. And yet Jolee was gooder than good, and Kreia seemed evil to the core. Here is my explanation:

The only way (in player/gaming terms) that Jolee and Kreia could stay neutral is by removing themselves from having to make moral decisions. However, since both of them did make moral decisions, both Jolee and Kreia must have done both good and evil deeds, or they would have gone either dark or light (unless NPC's are exempt from the rules that govern the PC).

Maybe Jolee's heart of gold was tainted by his unwillingness to fight for the greater good, and maybe Kreia's evil was hidden by the help she gave the PC, making both of them neutral, despite they're inner nature.

I found trying to play KOTOR 1 as neutral a most unenjoyable experience. You can't be a protagonist and "not get involved".

That sounded alot better in my head... :">

"Well, you could say that she was trying to set people free and was willing to sacrifice herself(with some others as well) doing it."

Some? I recall her allowing whole planets to be destroyed? She also enjoyed enslaving others. Not to mention lying, being power hungry, and being full of hate. That's not neutrality.

"Hmm...Volourn the famous NWN forum dwarf?"

There better not be another one.

"Jolee was Neutral, as was Kreia."

I wouldn't consider Jolee neutral. Just because he left the Order; doens't make him neutral.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Well, you could say that she was trying to set people free and was willing to sacrifice herself(with some others as well) doing it."

Some? I recall her allowing whole planets to be destroyed? She also enjoyed enslaving others. Not to mention lying, being power hungry, and being full of hate. That's not neutrality.

I do think that she was more evil than neutral, but neutrality was there. Basicly she wanted to be free and for that end she lied, sought power and became bitter old woman. I think it would have been absolutely great if with high influence you could have turned kreia from her path and instead of her atris would have done those last deeds.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

"it also makes the player uncertain as to her intentions."

Her intentions wer eobvious to all; but the braindead. It was also obvious she was up to doing Big Bad Things tm.

She was evil. Evil to core. Maybe, at one time, she was neutral or even good; but by the time her plot was sent into motion; she was evil to core.

Someone who is as full of hate as she is cannot be good.

When in the game did Kreia allow whole planets to be destroyed? Katarr was Atris' fault, not Kreia's. And she sent Nihilus to Telos, but she did that knowing that the Exile would kill him. It should be noted that she is also in that way responsible for the deaths of the Sith Lords, which, as she put it, "prevented their power from going unchecked in the galaxy", or something like that.

Kreia is absolutely ruthless, willing to lie, cheat & kill, but is actually doing so for relatively selfless (though perhaps crazy, one could argue) reasons. She wants people to be free of the force; to that end, she does everything (including, in the end, give up her own life

Selfless? You realzie she doesn't do what she does for OTHERS; she does what she does for HERSELF. She hates SPOILERS, and will do anything she can to rid herself of SPOILERS including blatant manipulation, brainwashing, mass murder, slavery, and any other diabloical thing she can think of as long as she can save herself from SPOILERS.

Hello,

um, for the life of me I can't figure out how to use spoiler tags, so I'll just put this way down in my post so people can skip over it.  If anyone wants to explain how to use spoiler tags, feel free.

To use the Spoiler tag, put "spoiler" inside [] brackets in front and "/spoiler" inside [] at the end.

like this