Mandalorian Helmet

In KOTOR you could find a set of Mandalorian armor that had a helmet as a visual.

Does the same armor in KOTOR (yes it was transferred over) have the same helmet visual effect?

I can't seem to find out as the only game I have with the armor is a xbox save with my in the Academy and my main doesn't have the REQ to equip the armor so I can't figure out if the helmet appears or not. I wish someone can tell me so I am not making a Mandalorian/force senstative warrior out of vain.

In KOTOR you could find a set of Mandalorian armor that had a helmet as a visual.

Does the same armor in KOTOR (yes it was transferred over) have the same helmet visual effect?

I can't seem to find out as the only game I have with the armor is a xbox save with my in the Academy and my main doesn't have the REQ to equip the armor so I can't figure out if the helmet appears or not. I wish someone can tell me so I am not making a Mandalorian/force senstative warrior out of vain.

Can anyone use a PC editor or something and spawn the item and equip it and tell me if the helmet appears on the character? Thanks.

The armor is Mandalorian Assulet armor.

well ive played kotor2 alot and it doesnt seem u get the helm with the armor.

it would sure hide some ugly faces :blink:

That really blows... and is kinda retarded..

Woudln't the helmet still exist in the KOTOR 2 model files?

If Osidian ever got their act straight with the download content. They could add items to the random generator. Add the Mandalorian helmet and such

i think i might have found the mandalorian armor with a helm :- .. but i cant see since i cant wear heavy armor.. and wat makes it worse.. im in sith academy so i cant call on any1 who could wear... ;)

I have a save like that I am on the Ravager. With Visas and Mandalore.. doo... too bad I can't force Mandalore to go nekkid.