Two issues

random evil guy

So what is everybodies thoughts on the 2 best ways to Improve Education and the Enviroment.

Our population is OUT OF CONTROL. but how would you put a restriction on it?

Enviroment: Make non pollutant tranportation, Stop deforestation, and the three R's. Sun and water could be most abundant energy source.

Education: Free school, including college. Stop bogging teachers with paperwork, stop taking away form school programs, and put music back into elementary damnit. make school yeararound so students dont come back braindead. but have shorter days and more days off. no multichoice.

What did i miss?

Edit :I believe philosophy should be added to highschool classes.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I don't think overpopulation is such a big problem .. well it is if we keep starving the 3rd world, but if we actually helped them for once, by giving them better prices for their goods and speed up their development, then there would be plenty of food and they would have a better economy to fund their educational system and entire infrastructure etc..

there's plenty of land to plant forest on and set up preservations .. and with a better economy most of the tropical countries wouldn't need to cut down all their forests to make a living!

Economy is the biggest issue for me .. but not at the expense of the enviroment, CO

Fortune favors the bald.

well ever since industrialization people have been moving to the cities .. so if a population boom occurs cities will grow, thus we won't need to cut down big areas of forest or thread on wildlife territory ..

maybe we should just move the entire population of Earth into one giga city (situated somewhere quiet and stable).. solves alot of problems right thre .. and creates a whole bunch of new ones, but we'll worry about that when the time comes! ^_^

Fortune favors the bald.

but why? it cold and dark there - and there's no internet

and if you work on Earth pendling back and forth is a bitch!

You just want to order "The Planet Express Ship" - Works wonders for me...

Only problem is that I have to fly half way around the galaxy to get dark matter...

I forgot... this ws about two issues... right ??

- Well, Education is important. So is the environment and well so is economics...

To sum up; it's all very important...

Now did that sound intelligent or what...

ps... I really don't want to travel to the exact center of the universe to pick one up, since they might mistake me for some kind og animal and eat me...

That's bad karma, and I wouldn't want to expose those sweet niblonians to my body parts... that would be a shame...

I forgot... this ws about two issues... right ??

- Well, Education is important. So is the environment and well so is economics...

To sum up; it's all very important...

Now did that sound intelligent or what...

ps... I really don't want to travel to the exact center of the universe to pick one up, since they might mistake me for some kind og animal and eat me...

That's bad karma, and I wouldn't want to expose those sweet niblonians to my body parts... that would be a shame...

And nudity. Designer clothes? Try designer nudism! My body is made by the best designer on earth, mother nature.

in my personal opinion, bill mahr is funny, but a complete blowhard that just doesn't get it... other than that:

certainly "education" and "the environment" are extremely important issues. HOWEVER, what can also be noted is that they are simultaneously two of the most political issues we'll ever know. what difference does that make? well, for starters, so many agendas are lined up on either side (or sides) of these issues that it's probably impossible to tell what the real facts are. everybody has their "side" to defend, and they do so in spite of any contrary evidence. hence neither issue will ever get the true attention necessary to formulate sound policy.

oh well...

taks

comrade taks... just because.

• 4 weeks later...

hmm I need a good economy to eat and stay alive. I need a clean environment to stay alive. We are going to hurt the environment no matter what we do. Just having your PC is adding to the damage. Ok its little but little becomes allot times billion of people. So in that cause we have to find balanced but its hard not to cut down trees and sell them to make the money to feed your family you were willing to buy the desk,book,house etc...

I do believe in balance but the population needs to go down also and we can't do that until us breeders decide not to have 3-4 offspring.

I wonder if Bill thinking about the environment when he light up and gets high.

Everybody a hypocrite to some degree including me.