Two issues

random evil guy

I saw Bill Mahr's show also. I heard the Next fuel is going to be A special hybred of coal, because its our second source of abundant energy. Bush was talking about the coal also. Education and enviroment are the 2 most important. The most economical car out is the Toyoto Hybrid right? 43% of pollutants come from cars i beleive. alot of people don't want to know the statistics but why? probably because they don't want to face what they are doing to the enviroment everyday.

The US education system is par but that isn't going to cut it. Kennedy was helping to create great minds and now those guys are finishing with their career. We have been filling that gap with other great minds around the world but now the bush administration is blowing them off. Our resources are being used up, if we are to stay in the front row we need to make and obtain as many great minds as possible to keep creating and thinking.

Te more any person knows the more valuable that person is to the society to make decisions. amazing how using the work morals won the election, actually its scarey. Education drops crime, and prejudice, depending on the type of education i should add. im just blabbing :( its late.

whats next in line, do you think, for important matter at hand.

Healthcare?

Economy?

whats everybodies opinion? :)

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

1: Education

2: Environment

3: Health Care

4: Economy

5: I guess we should stick defense in there too, because it is important, as long as it actually is defense.

I rank it like this because if you're properly educated, you'll worry about the environment, and once the environment is sustainable, THEN you worry about keeping people healthy. Once everyone is healthy and educated, then you worry about luxuries, and the economy is pretty much built on the sale of luxuries.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The Economy is more important than any other issue, I think. Whether education, healthcare, and protection of the environment are paid for by taxation or by private individuals, the better the economy is, the better these are funded. Improve an impoverished nation's economy, and all these other things will come with it. Give third world farmers a fair price for their goods, and they will be able to pay for their own education, and their own medicine. They'll also be able to pay for tools for better farming techniques, allowing them to stand on their own two feet and develop by themselves, without handouts from the developed world, which are never more than a short term fix.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

But let's remember the other issue that should be included: Nudism!

Clothes lead to immorality, and nudity stops people from fighting. You don't want to shoot a machine gun or a howitzer or a flamethrower if you're naked. It could burn or scold in quite an intimate fashion. If everyone were naked, there'd be no war.

So it's:

1. Nudity

2. Preservation of intimate parts

3. Peace

:thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

But let's remember the other issue that should be included:  Nudism!

Clothes lead to immorality, and nudity stops people from fighting.  You don't want to shoot a machine gun or a howitzer or a flamethrower if you're naked.  It could burn or scold in quite an intimate fashion.  If everyone were naked, there'd be no war.

You're forgetting the inevitable "War on Ugly". :thumbsup:

Also, the Celts went into battle naked.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Clothes lead to immorality, and nudity stops people from fighting.  You don't want to shoot a machine gun or a howitzer or a flamethrower if you're naked.  It could burn or scold in quite an intimate fashion.  If everyone were naked, there'd be no war.

And crime will decrease, as nobody will be pick-pocketed :D

<nods>

Now you're getting it.

<waits for the others to catch on>

<nods>

Now you're getting it.

<waits for the others to catch on>

The rates of indecent exposure would go through the floor...

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

But if girls run around naked from 18-36 .. none of them will wear bras through the most important years (in regards to development) of their life! you know what that will lead to! ...

not a pretty sight! :-

Fortune favors the bald.

But if girls run around naked from 18-36 .. none of them will wear bras through the most important years (in regards to development) of their life! you know what that will lead to! ...

not a pretty sight!  :-

Well, I guess we'll have to "support" them if you know what I mean...

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

not a pretty sight!  :-

It will lead to the dark side... right ?? :("

Fidel_Castro.jpg

Sing with me!

Sugar island Cuba

You lay there just for fun

With all your colours and your pelts

A treasure in the sun

( 2 x )

Dabadabadabada

Dabadabadabada

Castro makes the poor man rich

And rings the rich man's nell

He makes the island grey and pale

I wish he were in hell

( 2 x )

Dabadabadabada

Dabadabadabada

Sugar island Cuba

You are no more for sale

This Castro makes the poor man rich

He makes the flowers pale

( 2 x )

Dabadabadabada

Dabadabadabada

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

The Economy is more important than any other issue, I think.  Whether education, healthcare, and protection of the environment are paid for by taxation or by private individuals, the better the economy is, the better these are funded.  Improve an impoverished nation's economy, and all these other things will come with it.  Give third world farmers a fair price for their goods, and they will be able to pay for their own education, and their own medicine.  They'll also be able to pay for tools for better farming techniques, allowing them to stand on their own two feet and develop by themselves, without handouts from the developed world, which are never more than a short term fix.

Lenin thought that the Economy was more imporatnt too.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig