Favorite Lightsaber Color?

I am pretty much standard as i go for blue. if i ever go for dual sabers i have a green in the off hand

Yeah, I hear that. :blink:

I would have liked a few extra colours, so that I could manage the lightsabers a bit better. It is very difficult to tell the difference between everyone's weapon when they all have one of three colours and everyone has two!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I am pretty much standard as i go for blue. if i ever go for dual sabers i have a green in the off hand

Yeah, I hear that. :blink:

I would have liked a few extra colours, so that I could manage the lightsabers a bit better. It is very difficult to tell the difference between everyone's weapon when they all have one of three colours and everyone has two!

I like the green and blue thing mainly because of When Anakin did it,and it seems the most real way a jedi would use duals,but my three favorite dual combos are(in no respective order):

Blue and Silver

Blue and Green

Blue and Violet

so basically I use blue because of the essence it has,it,to me,shows a strong,solid,color.

Red, always red, single red saber.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

No -- Green.

Aaaarrrrggghhhhh......!

--------------------------------------------------

:shifty::lol::-:):x:lol::lol::lol:

What is your Quest?

What is your favourite colour?

What is the velocity of an unladen swallow? :thumbsup:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

No -- Green.

Aaaarrrrggghhhhh......!

--------------------------------------------------

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What is your Quest?

What is your favourite colour?

What is the velocity of an unladen swallow? :-

What do you mean?An african or an european swallow? :- LOLLL I love this movie :lol:

Anyway my fav lightsaber's color is silver.

I think that I've pretty much stuck to blue whenever the chance came, whether it be Light Side (boo hiss!) or Dark Side (yay!). I made it through with silver crystals once, and that was fun. Cyan was also a really neat color.

My new Dark Side character'll use any of those that pop up. At one point, I vaguely remember having enough crystals and lightsabers to have any of those colors that I wanted. "Hmm, which lightsaber goes with my robes?"

Tee hee.

Double ended Purple for my DS char....So not ripping of the Jedi on Nar Shadda I thought of it before i found him and I was like "WTF MY COLOUR" so I killed him and looted his saber for my own personal gains :devil: