Favorite Lightsaber Color?

I'm a hippie jedi .. mine should be all the colours of the rainbow ..

and if I can't get it, I'll just chew on some spice or puff the magic krayt dragon .. and sing "lucy in the sky with diamonds" .. >_<

Fortune favors the bald.

Orange or Cyan, depending on if I was light or dark.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Silver. I probably would've liked cyan too but I didn't get that crystal in my game. Does it look like blue? I surely haven't noticed a difference between green and viridian (except in the inventory where viridian looks bluish).

Yep, I hear ya. And what's up with the bronze crystal? Does hat mean there are gold and platinum crystals, too?

I'm a hippie jedi .. mine should be all the colours of the rainbow .. and if I can't get it, I'll just chew on some spice or puff the magic krayt dragon .. and sing "lucy in the sky with diamonds" ..  :)

Now that's a good idea (the multi-coloured lightsaber, not the spice :- ), a sort of Pink Floyd Dark-Side-of-the-Moon-type newtonian refrative crystal. >_<

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

For the ppl that canot distinguish the green from the viridan - maybe you need to adjsust your colour settings or maybe you are slightly colourblind - i dont mean that in a malicious manner i am merely pointing out a possibility.

On a different note - why a black lightsabre if you were in the dark you would be able to tell if it was on or off, you would have to listen for the "vwing and the vwing"

For the ppl that canot distinguish the green from the viridan - maybe you need to adjsust your colour settings or maybe you are slightly colourblind - i dont mean that in a malicious manner i am merely pointing out a possibility.

On a different note - why a black lightsabre if you were in the dark you would be able to tell if it was on or off, you would have to listen for the "vwing and the vwing"

Well Kreia and Visas can't see anyway, so it'd make no difference to them! And it would refract light around it, anyway. Fighting in the dark -- how much could you see with a normal lightsaber?

Still, maybe it is "black light" ?.. okay, it's a teeny tiny black hole shaped like a sword blade? Ok, how about alternating/cancelling energy frequencies that have the effect of blocking out the background em radiation light. :blink:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Off topic for a bit - baley do you ever sleep? It seems like you are a posting machine!! At your current rate i estimate you will reach the top 10 all time posters in about a month

I've been wondering the same .. Baley you really need to get a life outside of these boards! posting isn't everything!! :blink:

Fortune favors the bald.

Off topic for a bit - baley do you ever sleep? It seems like you are a posting machine!! At your current rate i estimate you will reach the top 10 all time posters in about a month

I've been wondering the same .. Baley you really need to get a life outside of these boards! posting isn't everything!! :wub:

Lies...al lies these boards are beautiful :blink::ermm: