Forshadowing

I realized this a while ago but i was to lazy to post it

In the first game KotOR I, before Revan was kicked out of the Jedi Order, He went into the ruins on Dantoine, He was dressed in the dark robes and the helmet. Malak said to him something about getting kicked out because the went into the ruins. Wasn't it obvious Revan was falling to the dark side? I mean he was completly covered by black robes and wearing that helmet. I've never seen a good Jedi dressed like that

I realized this a while ago but i was to lazy to post it

In the first game KotOR I, before Revan was kicked out of the Jedi Order, He went into the ruins on Dantoine, He was dressed in the dark robes and the helmet. Malak said to him something about getting kicked out because the went into the ruins. Wasn't it obvious Revan was falling to the dark side? I mean he was completly covered by black robes and wearing that helmet. I've never seen a good Jedi dressed like that

He probably acted like Darth Sidious in Episode II. He would dress normally when around other people, but would then put on his evil clothing when he was away from others or doing things he shouldn't be doing, like looking at the star map.

or maybe it was an imposter .. this sounds like a job for Scooby-doo!!

imposter Revan: And I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those rotten kids!

but yeah .. there are some severe plotholes in the original game, and that is one of them .. but there have been several threads on it, so you can just do a search next time and resurrect an old thread if you feel like it!

Fortune favors the bald.