Amount of Damage

How much damage where you guys able to do at the end of the game? I always had like about a 30-70 damage amount

(best being 44-86 w/ one saber lvl. 27 total) but my friends had trouble making 40 or 50 as there maximum.

And i wasn't just a weapons master. My sith assassin did about the same average amount of damage.

So what did you guys get?

My max damage was about 600-700.I also had a greatsword tha di 300 chain-criticals :)

Oh do you mean damage range then:

this :ermm:  :(

which mod were you using?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Well my male was weaker at about 33-77 :"> ...and my female had about 24-82 plus a great critical range and major damage on criticals...both with 2-bladed lightsaber :(  :-

So we can conclusively say that, based on all the (available) statistical evidence (a huge sample space of two), males are the weaker gender!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well my male was weaker at about 33-77 :"> ...and my female had about 24-82 plus a great critical range and major damage on criticals...both with 2-bladed lightsaber :p  :-

So we can conclusively say that, based on the statistical evidence, males are the weaker gender!

Or that I suck at building them :"> :(

Don't confuse the public with multiple conclusions: we need a simple, dumbed down message to summarise any subject, regardless of the inherent complexity.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well my male was weaker at about 33-77 :"> ...and my female had about 24-82 plus a great critical range and major damage on criticals...both with 2-bladed lightsaber :)  :-

So we can conclusively say that, based on the statistical evidence, males are the weaker gender!

Or that I suck at building them :"> :p

Don't confuse the public with multiple conclusions: we need a simple, dumbed down message to summarise any subject, regardless of the inherent complexity.

Oh well male's are the weaker gender...females are great :) :"> :(

I did about 50-80 dmaage with an attack bonus of about +60, and ac that eaisly reached 50 and could even hit 60+ udner the right circumstances...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I did about 50-80 dmaage with an attack bonus of about +60, and ac that eaisly reached 50 and could even hit 60+ udner the right circumstances...

Of course if you have a Force-based character you don't even need a puny lightsaber (until the last battle :devil:" ).

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Compared to K1 my guardian\weponmaster had an incredible amount of FP :-

If I had to guess (oh, okay) I'd say that very near the end of the game creation process someone decided to double all the experience gains in order to make the characters travel over 30+levels for the game rather than 15-20 odd. :devil:"

Ditto for the bonuses applied for leveling up w.r.t. BAB, Vitality and Force measures.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Increase your strenght lvl

Naw, go for a keen dex build and max out your criticals! (w00t)

I did the math for criticals vs. flurry once, for a lvl 32 STR-based LS Guardian/Weapon Master. The damage output for best critical combo - Master Power Attack with keen sabre(s), Master Speed and Juyo - was a bit better than Master Flurry + Master Speed + Juyo with a double-bladed sabre, but the difference was less than 10% (avg. per round 493 vs. 450). The other 'critical' combos were somewhere between those two values. Note: these results are a bit skewed in favour of criticals because they were made on the assumption that criticals multiply all of the damage and not only a part as they actually do.

Also, although the average damage output for non-critical Flurry is lower it gives more single-round kills because results do not vary wildly from the average like the 'critical' results do. E.g. if you hit a 400 HP critter with 380 in one round and 600 in the next then you still needed two combat rounds, even though you did 470 dmg per round on average.

For a low-STR build the difference between the various combos will naturally be higher. Master Power Attack adds constant damage while other attack feats basically act like multipliers, meaning that combos involving Master Power Attack will probably have a much larger lead over the other combos than for high-STR builds. Damage output will be much lower in any case, about 2/3rds of what a high-STR character does.

Some numbers for my last characters (from the equip screen, which does not reflect special damage like LS vs. DS) with double-bladed lightsabres:

Munchkin, LS master Guardian(19)/Weapon Master(13): 44-85 @ 55 unbuffed, 52-93 @ 62 with Master Battle Meditation and Master Valour

Mara Udor, LS master Guardian(15)/Marauder(17): 51-93 @ 53 unbuffed, 64-106 @ 63 with Master Battle Med., Master Valour and Master Fury

Munchkin had only 14 natural STR vs. Mara's 26, but Mara did not have any of the better STR boosters like Dominator Gloves, CNS/GNS Strength Enhancer or implants with +3 STR even though all my previous characters had at least two of each ... <_< So Mara got only 6 STR from belt/gloves/implant and not 12 as usual.

I did the math for criticals vs. flurry once, for a lvl 32 STR-based LS Guardian/Weapon Master. The damage output for best critical combo - Master Power Attack with keen sabre(s), Master Speed and Juyo - was a bit better than Master Flurry + Master Speed + Juyo with a double-bladed sabre, but the difference was less than 10% (avg. per round 493 vs. 450). The other 'critical' combos were somewhere between those two values. Note: these results are a bit skewed in favour of criticals because they were made on the assumption that criticals multiply all of the damage and not only a part as they actually do. ...

That is a reasonable assumption to make, as it appears to be how the engine works.

Man this system is creaking. I'm off to QA volourn's new NwN mod ... :rolleyes:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well my male was weaker at about 33-77 :"> ...and my female had about 24-82 plus a great critical range and major damage on criticals...both with 2-bladed lightsaber :-  :rolleyes:

So we can conclusively say that, based on all the (available) statistical evidence (a huge sample space of two), males are the weaker gender!

are you mentally retarded or are you purposefully trying to start a flame war? :lol: