The next patch...

It's gone 5 weeks since "a few days" now.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Devs: fyi I'm sure I'll buy NWN2 "soon" after release.

LOL yeah me too. I'm waiting to do another playthough with the high rez patch.

I check just about every day, and am let down every day. :p I get a little depressed for a couple minutes, turn to my X Box, and kick up Jade Empire. :) By the time I hit start I feel a whole lot better. :D

Devs: fyi I'm sure I'll buy NWN2 "soon" after release.

LOL yeah me too. I'm waiting to do another playthough with the high rez patch.

I check just about every day, and am let down every day. :p I get a little depressed for a couple minutes, turn to my X Box, and kick up Jade Empire. :) By the time I hit start I feel a whole lot better. :D

Same here. This is sad because I'm not sure that this is Obsidian's fault, but it is affecting my opinion of them and I'm not going to buy NWN2 until I hear it is bug free and receiving good reviews from people I trust.

well, companies don't care about us, all they want is the cash and then they are off....well Lucasarts had better grow out of it because they are starting to look more and more like Microsoft.

I don't think LA's board of directors will be displeased to be told they are on target to make their company like Micro$oft.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

• 2 weeks later...
We're done with that btw... just has to go through the bureaucracy/QA and all that fun stuff...

So, we will see it by the time NWN 2 is released?

My guess is it'll be around the same time that KOTOR3 is half thru production. :thumbsup:"

So when K3 is released, then. :wub:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

We're done with that btw... just has to go through the bureaucracy/QA and all that fun stuff...

So, we will see it by the time NWN 2 is released?

My guess is it'll be around the same time that KOTOR3 is half thru production. :thumbsup:"

So when K3 is released, then. :wub:"

You think thay'll make it that far through development before release?? That's very optimistic... :)"

• 2 weeks later...