Sign in to follow this  
Arkendale

Dantooine Dark Side Help!

Who are you supposed to meet at the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine if you are dark sided? I killed all the Jedi Masters, and Kreia said to meet the Last of the Jedi at the Enclave. But when I went there and entered the big round room where the Last of the Jedi are supposed to be in, my whole screen just freezes. I've already re-loaded 5 or 6 times, what do I do? :wub:

It isn't suppose to freeze then

You're supposed to meet Kreia

Not that that will be a lot of help now if it freezes there, try load the save before entering the enclave and/or the last autosave...

An possible fix could be to take Kreia With you inside, as after entering she will enter with you in a convo, and you're PC automatically walks to the meeting place afterwards...

Yeah, I would recommend having Kreia in your party when you enter the enclave upper level. If you are already doing that, try not having her in your party.

Having the right/wrong party members in my group caused a couple repeat crashes for me in my game.