M.Tims Fanart

Lol i wouldnt put it on my desktop either, i find i have to explain my episode 3 desktop too much as it is, i cant even begin to imagine how my "comic" would reflect on me.

Yeah, I hate having to explain my destop... A couple weeks ago I had the following conversation with my co-worker:

"Who's that?"

"Atton Rand."

"Why is he on your destop?"

"Because he's hot and he's a Jedi."

"WHY is he on your destop?"

"Shut up."

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

It was all sarcasm.  :D

J/k = Joking

As for me calling you a Concubine of Capitalism...thats sort of like the pot calling the kettle black...

I assure you, I did not fail that [Awareness] check. Someone left an open "[sarcasm]" tag in my programming, so I often find it hard to stop... In fact, most anything I ever say should be at least double-checked for sarcasm.

It was all sarcasm.  :D

J/k = Joking

actually it stands for Just Kidding ... :-

As for me calling you a Concubine of Capitalism...thats sort of like the pot calling the kettle black...

I assure you, I did not fail that [Awareness] check. Someone left an open "[sarcasm]" tag in my programming, so I often find it hard to stop... In fact, most anything I ever say should be at least double-checked for sarcasm.

Sheesh, talk about straining the language barriers! It is demonstrably difficult enough to communicate in English (the wonderful medium of science and art :) ) over the internet without emoticons, let alone converse with an EASL person!

We need a whole slew of new emoticons. :-"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Sheesh, talk about straining the language barriers! It is demonstrably difficult enough to communicate in English (the wonderful medium of science and art :) ) over the internet without emoticons, let alone converse with an EASL person!

I wouldn't worry about it. You're doing fine.

Guess?...the blonde one's Disciple and the other one's Atton :blink:

I actually thought it was pretty damn obvious... (as disturbed as I may be by the fact that I was able to RECOGNIZE them...)

Well, at least they're not kissing. :ph34r:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

what do you mean? disciple would love it

Who wouldn't? :blink:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

:blink:

So, Flatus, when are we going to see your next art project?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------