M.Tims Fanart

It looks like it was done by a seven year old retarded child.....

Art haterrr!!!

Im a bit dry for ideas, any themes that you think should be explored further?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

:( Oh! Thank you to have put Sion and kreia! lol, it is great art  :-

Of course it is and to quote Coran

Psh,Move over De vinci
:p

I especially like the interpretive eyes; Kreia is portrayed as a far-seeing individual who is more than capable of looking deep within someone, penetrating beyond their feeble defensive tactics and devouring their naked soul.

And the grey hair suits her, too.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

:p Oh! Thank you to have put Sion and kreia! lol, it is great art  :-

Of course it is and to quote Coran

Psh,Move over De vinci
:)

I especially like the interpretive eyes; Kreia is portrayed as a far-seeing individual who is more than capable of looking deep within someone, penetrating beyond their feeble defensive tactics and devouring their naked soul.

And the grey hair suits her, too.

(w00t) WoW you got my message That's wonderfull :)

Gonna do some strange ones next :(

My beautiful fan art featuring the Female Exile characters:

Tops (left to right) just so people who who is who cuase it looks so bad: Bao-Dur fixing T3, Atton and Exile playing Pazaak, HK, GOTO

Center (edit): Kreia, Handmaiden sparring with male Exile

Bottom (left to right): Mira, Disciple, (edit) HanharrVisas, Mandalore

(thanks darth flatus)

post-10761-1114344408_thumb.jpg

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read