M.Tims Fanart

While the General is out taking care of business, Mira and Bao-Dur get a little randy after a little too much Juma juice.

post-12900-1114274713_thumb.jpg

Mira: Bao, you crazy Zabrak! Why don't you switch your arm back on, and then we can really hook up a power copling, if you know what I mean!

Bao: I can't. I let Atton borrow it for his date with the triple-breasted ehm.. seamstress from Eroticon 6.

Your Atton looks more like Harry Potter, Baley.

Didn't I say it's an Eeeeevil Atton :ermm:

In that case, shouldn't you have put in an "evil twin" type of goatee on him instead of glasses? :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

OK, now he looks like a beatnik.

Lose the glasses. :lol:

...And the mustache.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

:"> Stop making fun of poor DS Atton :p

OK this is for you enjoy :lol:

Well, I'm speechless.

I must say I've never been more attracted to Atton as I am now. :p"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

kotor.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Baley - congratulations on you art it conveys a unique interpretation of skill and quality.

One question  - why all the different coloured versions?

Hildegard - u shud be careful, you may get lectured n the use of the word "retard"

I'll be lectured, oooo I'm so scared men, pleeeease don't...... :ph34r:

Baley - congratulations on you art it conveys a unique interpretation of skill and quality.

One question - why all the different coloured versions?

Thanks but it's like 70% MS Paint,29%ideas and 1%talent :lol:

As for the different colours I thought some people might prefere the others...anyway IrfanView makes my job easy :thumbsup: