i can't get hanharr!!

i\'m on nar shadaa and i did all the dark side quests, but i still can\'t get hanharr?!! i\'m about 20% towards dark.. you can see the creases on my PC\'s face.

been trying to get hanharr cos he\'s the only NPC character i haven\'t seen.

i was so amazed when i was granted control of mira instead?!

i\'m on nar shadaa and i did all the dark side quests, but i still can\'t get hanharr?!! i\'m about 20% towards dark.. you can see the creases on my PC\'s face.

been trying to get hanharr cos he\'s the only NPC character i haven\'t seen.

i was so amazed when i was granted control of mira instead?!

I believe you must be atleast 51% dark side,I only got him once and I was super evil so who knows.

The number1 way to see if you get Hanharr or Mira...

When you enter the Dock and Mira talks to you, you will get her as char

If you are allowed to walk to the Fophouse and then meet Hanharr there he will be you're char...

If you get the first one you might want to fly of with the Ebon Hawk and get darker (if you want Hanharr that is), but I'm not totally sure you can even change the char you get after you approved meeting, so fly off before you get the invite for the meeting...

EDIT:

K, thanks Darth Coran, it seems if you want Hanharr you need to load a save before the meet and fly off to some other planets, get Darker..., and then return for Hanharr...

why would you even want hanharr? he is annoying... i got pissed when i was FORCED to take hanharr with me as a max DS male...

20 con,20 str,he may not be friendly,but when I had him taking on Dark Jedi alone I sure as hell didn't care what his attitude was like.

20 con,20 str,nuff said. :cool:

they should atleast let us turn his damn voice off :thumbsup: i've never used or talked to him since he joined my party...

I have never had Hanharr in my party and I can say that I don't want him in my party. Turning Mira to the DS is more fun I guess. One question for those who had Hanharr in their party. Does Kreia save Mira in stead of Hanharr when you have Hanharr in your party?

Master Vandar lives!

hanharr seems to be severly under appreciated on these boards - he is a melee monster and breaking his will through dialogue is fun. I personally like the howling and often enjoy howling and barking back.

Yeah! He has tonnes of Constitution and Strength. :blink: I just love having him in my party, except how do you break his will and stop him resisting you or something like that?