i can't get hanharr!!!

i'm on nar shadaa and i did all the dark side quests, but i still can't get hanharr?!! i'm about 20% towards dark.. you can see the creases on my PC's face.

been trying to get hanharr cos he's the only NPC character i haven't seen.

i was so amazed when i was granted control of mira instead?!

Actually my showdown with hanharr was over in seconds because I know how to build a character....and hanharr is AWESOME if u know how to work him...

He's just about as strong as my PC who is a Sith Maruadur....hanharr is beast.....literally hahaha....and he's a cool darkside character...

Hanharr does more damage then my main PC.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

i hate hanharr, i was ds then pulled myself to ls right after the whole hanharr threatening mira in the docks thing, but now im on onderon again, and i still dont have a prestige level, which pisses me off. So a word of advice: if ur ds and dont want hanharr, ur prett much stuck with him even if u change to ls, get mire then go to ls again, i think i screwed my game now. O well the 7th playthru sucks for some reason, i think that the random generator broke this time....

Actually my showdown with hanharr was over in seconds because I know how to build a character....and hanharr is AWESOME if u know how to work him...

He's just about as strong as my PC who is a Sith Maruadur....hanharr is beast.....literally hahaha....and he's a cool darkside character...

if only he could be made into a force-wielder,and you think atton can kill jedi well? :thumbsup: