Kotor Capital Ships

this is going mad here and for those whom say starwars is not real, You are right but we were compairing like with like in a fictional setting.

in jrr tolkiens midle earth the numenorian were longer lived (about 500 yrs at numenores peak) and taller (6ft and above) than normal men.

(about 5ft 6 and 60 tops). and yes lotr and the other middle earth books are not real as well.

And this, folks, is why the human race is doomed.

We have, as you can see, come from a simple discussion about the length of fictional spacecraft that do not exist to what can only be described as... Wierdness. Truly, these are the end times.

No..I have a dream...A dream where Space Hamsters are victorious...a dream where LLamas and Space Men are sclaves to our will..A dream where I am ALL :devil:

I have a dream,where space hamsters,and space llama's rule the universe and fields of pies are grown for the hamsters and llama's greatness,and that gand's shall herd cattle for us,and soon the space men shall be obliterated by the very greatness of these creatures,and I ask you,is there anything greater?

I have a dream,where space hamsters,and space llama's rule the universe and fields of pies are grown for the hamsters and llama's greatness,and that gand's shall herd cattle for us,and soon the space men shall be obliterated by the very greatness of these creatures,and I ask you,is there anything greater?

No;my llama brother shall we unite to oblitarate these dirty humans :devil:

Silent ignorant space human!get back in your cage!move damnit

Yes human dirt we are too smart for you...to the torture chamber :devil:

Head of torturing minion!come to me!this infadel has defied us,he must be given the most greatest of punishments...force him to watch the entire autobiography of John Kerry's life.(evil laughter here)

What a wonderful blend of SPAM we have here...

Agreed. How do these threads get so off topic so quickly? We go from talking about the lengths of capital ships to space hamsters and llamas.

What is this world coming too!? :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

What a wonderful blend of SPAM we have here...

Agreed. How do these threads get so off topic so quickly? We go from talking about the lengths of capital ships to space hamsters and llamas.

What is this world coming too!? :D

Human Nature :devil:

Ok let's go back on-topic K1,K2 and SW are not real so there is no way to measure space ships...that makes this topic useless...and so spam away...spam atracts mods...who close topics :)

and since there is no topic because the topic itself is untopical because it is a question of the imagination us talking about a different matter actually puts it on topic and vice versa.

first one to decipher THAT can be the assistant ambassador of Hamala.