Just Finished as a LS Jedi Master

Yes and no. With Nihlius, I Force spammed but I had 2 others fighting so it really did not matter. With Sion, I beat him with almost 100% Force spamming (and this is without Force Storm--did not take it for role playing reasons).

The last boss--no way Jose. Had to break out the old lightsaber.

For those of you who replay this game and have not yet tried going Consular/Master, I would recommend it. When you play this kind of character, the Jedi Masters teach you Force Forms instead of Lightsaber forms. I have found Force Affinity to be particularly useful as it lets you regen Force points during combat....I barely had to use a lightsaber at all once I started using that form.

Yes and no.  With Nihlius, I Force spammed but I had 2 others fighting so it really did not matter.  With Sion, I beat him with almost 100% Force spamming (and this is without Force Storm--did not take it for role playing reasons).

The last boss--no way Jose.  Had to break out the old lightsaber.

For those of you who replay this game and have not yet tried going Consular/Master, I would recommend it.  When you play this kind of character, the Jedi Masters teach you Force Forms instead of Lightsaber forms.  I have found Force Affinity to be particularly useful as it lets you regen Force points during combat....I barely had to use a lightsaber at all once I started using that form.

I was able to easily beat the last boss as a Consular/Master, however I also had every single offensive dark side power, so I just spammed kill, then when she got near me I knocked her back with force wave.

Yes and no.  With Nihlius, I Force spammed but I had 2 others fighting so it really did not matter.  With Sion, I beat him with almost 100% Force spamming (and this is without Force Storm--did not take it for role playing reasons).

The last boss--no way Jose.  Had to break out the old lightsaber.

For those of you who replay this game and have not yet tried going Consular/Master, I would recommend it.  When you play this kind of character, the Jedi Masters teach you Force Forms instead of Lightsaber forms.  I have found Force Affinity to be particularly useful as it lets you regen Force points during combat....I barely had to use a lightsaber at all once I started using that form.

aye, force affinity was one of my favorite jedi powers :blink: