When things get tough.

I came up with a strategy for getting past the difficult parts in the game, which has to be one of the lamest and strangest ways of completing the game. For example, on Dantooine, what do you do if you are surrounded by mercenaries and the other two members of your party have been killed? The revitalize technique is useless as the characters just get killed again! I just ran away to the other side of the field and for some reason the mercenaries stopped chasing me. Then I waited until my character was fully recovered and fought each one individually. Another example of my heroic battle technique is on Nar Shada when Atton is attacked by the twins. I kept running around in circles so they couldn't catch me until my character was healed and then I attacked again. This technique did not work at the very end of the game but the cowardly approach was often helpful. So what do you all think of this technique? Does anyone else want to share ideas for getting past difficult situations where to stand and fight means certain death? :thumbsup:

I came up with a strategy for getting past the difficult parts in the game, which has to be one of the lamest and strangest ways of completing the game.  For example, on Dantooine, what do you do if you are surrounded by mercenaries and the other two members of your party have been killed?  The revitalize technique is useless as the characters just get killed again! I just ran away to the other side of the field and for some reason the mercenaries stopped chasing me.  Then I waited until my character was fully recovered and fought each one individually.  Another example of my heroic battle technique is on Nar Shada when Atton is attacked by the twins.  I kept running around in circles so they couldn't catch me until my character was healed and then I attacked again.  This technique did not work at the very end of the game but the cowardly approach was often helpful.  So what do you all think of this technique?  Does anyone else want to share ideas for getting past difficult situations where to stand and fight means certain death? :thumbsup:

When I was fighting the mercenaries, I ran back into the caves when health got low and healed up :D , it worked.. slowly... I only had that problem though when I played Datooine right after Telos...

Other than that, I just used heal a bunch (when LS) and the thunderstorm thing (DS), that seems to ALWAYS take out everyone without too much of a problem

as for the mercs on dantooine, I'm smart and I lie about helping azkul or if I'm ds I am genuinely helping him so I don't get attacked by mercs. Usually though this game is so easy that it doesn't really matter. even on difficult I don't have much of a problem. of course I am always doing every quest and possible so I get a lot of xp and I'm usually around level 15 at the start of dantooine. :ph34r:

as for the mercs on dantooine, I'm smart and I lie about helping azkul or if I'm ds I am genuinely helping him so I don't get attacked by mercs. Usually though this game is so easy that it doesn't really matter. even on difficult I don't have much of a problem. of course I am always doing every quest and possible so I get a lot of xp and I'm usually around level 15 at the start of dantooine. :ph34r:

I was just trying to impress the Handmaiden by not lying and fighting instead... I don't think she was too impressed with me letting her get killed though. :lol:

I came up with a strategy for getting past the difficult parts in the game, which has to be one of the lamest and strangest ways of completing the game.  For example, on Dantooine, what do you do if you are surrounded by mercenaries and the other two members of your party have been killed?  The revitalize technique is useless as the characters just get killed again! I just ran away to the other side of the field and for some reason the mercenaries stopped chasing me.  Then I waited until my character was fully recovered and fought each one individually.  Another example of my heroic battle technique is on Nar Shada when Atton is attacked by the twins.  I kept running around in circles so they couldn't catch me until my character was healed and then I attacked again.  This technique did not work at the very end of the game but the cowardly approach was often helpful.  So what do you all think of this technique?  Does anyone else want to share ideas for getting past difficult situations where to stand and fight means certain death? :lol:

lol, that's exatcly what I did except when your playing ds it's better just to help the mercenaries :ph34r:

Fear of Yoda is a path to the dark side...

Lol the game is really easy if you learn the right force Powers....

All you need is Master Speed and a decent weapon if your Lightside

If your DS just use lightening or drain while using Master speed...

Master speed owns all!

How i deal with enemies when I got a Pc up to 15 level or more.

- Force wave ( level 15 pc min.)

- Master speed

- force valor

- force wave

- Furry or any other feat or standard attack ( 1 enemie is taken out in this round usually)

- Furry or any other feat or standard attack ( 1 enemie is taken out in this round usually)

- Force Wave

- Furry...

- Furry...

- Force wave...

90 % of enemies are unconscious after failing the saves when using force wave, that allows me to deal with 1 or 2 enemies per round and not all them.