Influence thing sucked..

I played as a Jedi Guardian dumb-ass. I have just finished the game and the only two party member i could talk to was Visas and Kreia... I lost Handmaiden becuse my loss on charisma, so she refused to talk to me during the whole game. And the rest to refused to talk becuse... I never got any inluence..

It was really boring

When finished the game the ending sucked. I never got to know what Atton did. why he hate Jedi. I dident even se him or anyone in the end, exept Mira and Kreia.

And what happend to Goto?Bao-Dur?AttoN?Handmaiden?

Did they fall down with the Ebon Hawk?

And how the hell can you fly away with that stupid ship when it fell down to the middle of the earth? And did it just pop up from nowhere wehn the whole academy started to.... be a junk bag.

Over and out

Who was that mystic cat face Sith Lord. Who attacked Telos. More then Visas master.

I have much more to tell that was stupid but i wont ;P.

My game bugged as hell to.

Well the influence thing sucked really hard..

Much was good in the game but Kotor1. was much better.

Just do what I did. Download KSE and change all the influence levels to 100%. Damn, I'm such a cheater, but it works :lol:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

I played as a Jedi Guardian dumb-ass. I have just finished the game and the only two party member i could talk to was Visas and Kreia... I lost Handmaiden becuse my loss on charisma, so she refused to talk to me during the whole game. And the rest to refused to talk becuse... I never got any inluence..

It was really boring

When  finished the game the ending sucked. I never got to know what Atton did. why he hate Jedi. I dident even se him or anyone in the end, exept Mira and Kreia.

And what happend to Goto?Bao-Dur?AttoN?Handmaiden?

Did they fall down with the Ebon Hawk?

And how the hell can you fly away with that stupid ship when it fell down to the middle of the earth? And did it just pop up from nowhere wehn the whole academy started to.... be a junk bag.

Over and out

Who was that mystic cat face Sith Lord. Who attacked Telos. More then Visas master.

I have much more to tell that was stupid but i wont ;P.

My game bugged as hell to.

Well the influence thing sucked really hard..

Much was good in the game but Kotor1. was much better.

Not meant as a flame or insult Mas,

But back when game first released this was one of the BIGGEST issues.

People are so use to linear games they race through the game to reach the end and then complain when everything wasnt handed to them.

KotOR2 is a return top traditional style of RPGs, you have to focus on the characters and story just as much (if not more) then the action sequences.

Replay the game, spend time learning your party members stories and you will be rewarded with a rich and wonderfully written story.

Yes the end is somewhat a let down, but the end is more like a "to be continued" message then anything else! There is more yet to come!

Ya, I'm tired of hearing about this cutting stuff -- it doesn't matter to games that follow; they are not apart of it, so I don't care.

The Restoration Project will probably be successful for like, 3 people -- good luck to them, but it wasn't their job to finish a game, and I'm not going to prance around singing praises to Obsidian for an 'awesome' storyline that is only awesome because of the cut-content I didn't see nor want to see from anyone save professionals.