Kotor 3 the way it should be!

This version is if you play on the light side. In my opinion you should be able to pick if you want to play on the light side or dark side at the beginning of the game and it would change the storyline and settings completely.

The game should open up with a cinematic where Jedi Master Atton Rand (Same age as he was at the end of kotor2) is taking you (small child you design around the age of 1.5 or 2) from your home on Nar Shadaa and taking you to Jedi Academy on Coruscant. You then see cinematics of you learning the ways of the jedi (or sith if you chose the dark side at the beginning of the game which i think you should be able to do). Then you see yourself assigned to a master and it is Atton Rand.

Bao-Dur by the way is using his thoughts of what should be done in the galaxy as a diplomat in the Galactic Senate. The Miraluka has returned to her homeworld to help in the rebuilding of it. The Handmaiden has become the historian of the order and Mira is in the process of negotiating with her people the Mandalorians to sign a peace treaty with the republic under the leadership of their mandalore and prepare for the return of the exile and revan, who are searching for the real sith. Bastila has come out of hiding after the defeat of the sith in kotor2 and has become the head of the jedi council.

You do a few missions as a padawan under the watch of your master Atton Rand that have clues to where and what is happening to the exile and revan. You then see your player grow up(the way that you designed them to look of course) and become a jedi knight as your master, Atton becomes a member of the council on Coruscant.

A few months later Revan and The Exile who have been designed to match your character from past games return with the warning of the true sith invasion coming in a matter of weeks. With this news Revan has been made head of the Jedi Order by Bastila and the exile has been incorporated into the Republic's Army as the General of all ground forces. Master Atton has been incorporated as the Supreme Admiral of the Republic with Carth as his second in command.

The game truly starts now with you going to the worlds described as the targets of the sith by revan and the exile. You of course loss the battles on these planets and loss friends along the way like Handmaiden, the miraluka, Mira, and even Carth who is killed in his command ship that accompanies Atton at the battle of Coruscant.

You have become a Jedi Master, Watchman, etc.... by this time of course promoted by Revan himself. You then face the oldest of the sith lords the true sith lord who is as old as the sith teachings themselves. Bao-Dur and Atton are killed in the battle as are the hundreds of jedi who were taught in the same period as you.

So you Revan and Bastila get seperated on the way to fight this sith lord who is waiting on the top of the Jedi academy and Bastila gets their first and is struck down. You get their second and fight the sith lord with anger and hate coming close to the dark side you kill him. Revan comes up and you turn on him but he tells you to come back to the light in a long and drawn out way and you eventually do. Revan is saddened by the death of Bastila but he controls his emotions because that is what Bastila would have wanted.

The game closes with a cinematic showing you the day that you are to be accepted to the council in front of the hand full of jedi left and you look around as their are hundreds of jedi spirits outside of the windows in the air watching you with admiration and you spot Atton as he walks through the wall and stands beside you smiling and Bastila waves to you as she stands by Revan. The Exile is surrounded by his friends from Kotor 2 who have died.The spirits disappear as a young boy walks in accompanied by a jedi knight. The boy smiles at you and reminds you of atton and so you volunteer to teach him. Fades to black.

What do you guys and girls think? I think it would be cool.

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif

the beggingin isnt bad.. i woudl liek to see those peopele be on teh jedi council but i dont want to really see the exile again he shoudl cut himself off with teh force again, he fullfilled his purpose of reestablishign teh Jedi Order.

The problem with playing as revan is that he is already strong, to play as him agian is ridiculous. Whats it gonan be this time? He tripped on a log and lost his memory and force connection...again?

I woudl love to play as revan but he should be a party member acquired at the end of the game.

Bao-dur shoudl be a jedi too and him atton hadnmaiden bastila and mira shoudl all be on teh council.

Visas coudl be rebuilding, yes that woudl be fine.

Jedi master Atton Rand ?

He dosen't strike me as jedi master material, maybe they have no choice seing as how there are no more.

But a jedi master that plays pazaak ? I don't know.

You tie yourself to the story too much, this is a new game, no need to rehash what everyone is doing now. And what's with killing everybody ?

The biggest issue with your story (apart from the dissentions above) is replayability. Who would want to play that game again (or once)?

Nope. I like to choose everything ... that's why they call it Role Play. You're writing an animated script -- fanfic.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I think that idea isn't that great :blink: Nice try though :cool:

The Character death thing is good.

I would never join the jedi, they all suck ass and the republic can burn for all I care. I'm Chanting Sith Own as I am walking into the cinema for Episode 3.

Bastilla sucks of course she would die, but most she would most likely be shot in the most anti-climatic way possible like all crap Jedi should be.

Atton as a Jedi Master I dont see it and I doubt they would ever let him in the Jedi council

I like the way your character grows though :D

If they will be a K3 its highly doubtful that player takes control of Revan.

Revan should be a main character, of course, but (s)he will just have a couple of appearences ... just like Sion. Dressed in a robe with mask so that every gender is possible cause Revan's got no official gender.

The main question of the game : Is Revan LS or DS?

Answer : It will be answered at the end of the game depending on the players choices and actions. Why? Revan is watching and testing the player through the whole game while the player (maybe the Exile) is searching Revan.

The player char will have much to sacrifice to finally find Revan .... to answer a last question: Is the republic worth to survive? Or should the true sith return to destroy the jedi?

LS = Revan joins you to destroy the true sith in a final battle

DS = Revan joins you to get the leadership over the true sith

Jedi master Atton Rand ?

He dosen't strike me as jedi master material, maybe they have no choice seing as how there are no more.

He acted no more crazy then Yoda did in Ep5 :blink:

Anyhow, neat idea... I didn't like the story... But atleast it wasn't another one of those that insist Revan and/or the Exile be the main characters.

We don't need to play as them/with them to see how their stories end.

New avatar is a must. (for me atleast)

Some SW Anorak will be able to say whether the Republic is defeated 4000 years before the movies. I seem to remember a line about it being in existence for 15000 years or some such, so I guess whatever happens the Republic must go on until the NT.

I guess the fatal flaw(s) introduced by Jedi Council (K2) and anything in K3 (e.g. True True Sith super-sneak mind-poison-thingie) would lead to Sidious/Palpy, Maul and Vader in due course.

PS Shouldn't this be a part of the Kotor3 thread? :blink:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I THINK THIS STORY IS ****IN AWESOME. I like the character deaths the beginning and the ending. I also like how the character grows up. I do not think Revan should be a playable player but he should be their like this.

GOOD JOB MAN THIS SOME AWESOME ****.

This version is if you play on the light side.

LS version... :thumbsup: ...hey men almost everybody in your "LS" version dies, gets killed, butchered, blown up - you name it...very dark for the LS version and if thats your LS version, which is so dark, gloomy and sad, I just ask myself what would your DS version be? :blink: - what, if you're DS you would kill Aton, Visas, Briana, Carth, Bastila, Exile, Revan, every true sith in some sick medieval torture style.....? ;):lol::lol:

I THINK THIS STORY IS ****IN AWESOME. I like the character deaths the beginning and the ending. I also like how the character grows up. I do not think Revan should be a playable player but he should be their like this.

GOOD JOB MAN THIS SOME AWESOME ****.

ROFL LMAO THIS POST IS DEFINATELY BY THE AUTHOR OF TEH THREAD WHO MADE IT CAUSE EVERYONE WAS BASHIGN IT!!!!!!

LMAO this was his only post!!! ROFL!!! :thumbsup::blink:

Yay! another K3 thread!

If we play as Revan(something I want but don't see happening), maybe it'll work if we have Revan playing as a non jedi character in the Sith populated worlds beyond the outer rim. Obviously he wouldn't want to announce his presence by spamming lightning and wave while cutting up baddies with his lightsaber. His levels and powers as a jedi will be intact but just inaccessible for a time until he reaches a certain level in his non-jedi class and the story moves forward to the point where he is forced to reveal himself/herself.

Instead of starting off as a generic soldier/scoundrel/scout, there could be new classes like bounty hunter/spy/smuggler that Revan could start as, all with their unique feats and skills.

I also like the idea of Revan as a pervasive presence throughout the game. A shadowy figure who guides and manipulates the new PC. That's a cool idea.