Mandalore and Mira!!! *Spoilers*

Guest MacleodCorp

No fool, I gave no such satisfaction to you by naming a specific gender.  There is no strength in gender, strength comes from within, from an individuals life and learning experiences, and growth from trials...not by whether you have a lightsaber or not...

It is the same theory as the power struggle between light and dark, neither side is more powerful than the other, they are ying and yang, have their own strengths and weaknesses...and it determines the strength of the individual to see who is stronger...

I am a man as well...

...And you were expecting me to crack?

Damn, I've never seen a post more clouded with pseudo-philosofical bullcrap. And in a SW-fan board made by a guy who just reeks of "fanboism". Brilliance, dude. Keep it up :wub:

oh goodie,I get to play peacekeeper now. :devil:

ok,both genders are good in different ways,they both have their pro's and con's,now c'mon guys,yes satasn is rude at times,but that doesn't mean he loses his right to make his opinion known,now please,shut up both of you.

I dont know if I wanted Mira to know Canderous as that would just be TO conveniant.

However, having Mira know someone in the Mandalore camp would definately been a plus!

I remember taking her and HK specifically, in one of my play throughs, because of the HK droids you run into and Miras background and was disappointed by both with the lack of comments or storylines.

Was really hoping for much more in that situation.

Yeah disappointing that mira didnt say squat to the mandies on dxun. Manderous was very 2 dimensional in this game.

How did you take hk47 for an encounter with the hk50s? there are a finite number of encounters with the 50s and the last one occurs b4 you can activate hk47. You been cheatin?

I dont know if I wanted Mira to know Canderous as that would just be TO conveniant.

However, having Mira know someone in the Mandalore camp would definately been a plus!

I remember taking her and HK specifically, in one of my play throughs, because of the HK droids you run into and Miras background and was disappointed by both with the lack of comments or storylines.

Was really hoping for much more in that situation.

Yeah disappointing that mira didnt say squat to the mandies on dxun. Manderous was very 2 dimensional in this game.

How did you take hk47 for an encounter with the hk50s? there are a finite number of encounters with the 50s and the last one occurs b4 you can activate hk47. You been cheatin?

Nope, no cheating :)

After playing the game from start to finish a few times over, I figured out how to get HK up and running before ever having to hit Dunx or Onderon. Geting HK active for the HK meetings on Telos is impossible unless you cheat (as you said), and I refuse to cheat in games :p

So thats what I did because I was POSITIVE he would say something regarding the HK units on Dunx. Boy was I wrong!!!!!!

IF I remember correctly (its been like 6 months since I last played) What you need is

1) Part from Telos

2) BUY part from droid merchant on Narshaddar

3) BUY part from Droid merchant on Dantoine

4) Get HK part from the Warehouse on Narshaddar

So basically what I did was 1) Do Telos

2) Hit Dant fast and buy part

3) Then head to Nar Shaddar and do that planet

4) Completely build HK unit!

heheh other weird thing I did in game was, I wanted to see what type of influence I could get for Mira from the Refugee sector AND those apts in the Docking area AND the Cantina area. So by now your thinking its impossible right? WRONG!!!!!!

heheh, if you are very carefull, you can in fact get invited to the Bar and do Nar shaddar end fight (blowing up the yauht) with out ever actually completeing any quests found in the Refugee or other areas (you do have to complete all the quests in landing area zone tho).

Its really quite a challenge :lol:

1) Land and kill the exchange agents beating up on old man

2) Do the retrieve droid quest BUT go back on your word and kill the droid merchant who has the T4 unit (he actually works for the exchange).

3) Kill the 2 exchange agents collecting money from the peasent

4) Do the 2 merchant quest in landing area and side with the female alien (the male works for exchange)

5) Pay the little freak standing at the entrance of the catina zone (the pazakk champ) 2000 credits to get the exchange to hate you

6) Finally refuse to give back the ebon hawk to the guy that approachs you about returning it

7) Zone in and out of zones (no encounters, just zone out and back in)

Congrats, you have built up enough exchange hatred that they will contact you about meeting you!

LOL, sadly Not a single encounter/quest builds Mira influence on Nar Shaddar so it doesnt really matter after its all said and done. However if your interested in leveling her there is some nice xp to be had to help her level anyways!

Other trick I do now is, once I get handmaiden I NEVER Level her up until I change her to jedi. This way defeating her in hand to hand combat is alot easier AND she has none of those usless non jedi levels!

You can do the same with Mira but its really hard to do as she has to fight in the arena and then make it to the exit door. So its a real challenge but can be done :lol:

LOL, yas know, after you play the game so much your just looking for ways to do things way outta the ordinary :lol: If your like me (I hate cheaters and refuse to cheat in games as defeats the purpose of playing) maximizing the characters with out breaking any rules is quite the challenge :)

No fool, I gave no such satisfaction to you by naming a specific gender.  There is no strength in gender, strength comes from within, from an individuals life and learning experiences, and growth from trials...not by whether you have a lightsaber or not...

It is the same theory as the power struggle between light and dark, neither side is more powerful than the other, they are ying and yang, have their own strengths and weaknesses...and it determines the strength of the individual to see who is stronger...

I am a man as well...

...And you were expecting me to crack?

Damn, I've never seen a post more clouded with pseudo-philosofical bullcrap. And in a SW-fan board made by a guy who just reeks of "fanboism". Brilliance, dude. Keep it up :p

oh goodie,I get to play peacekeeper now. :-

ok,both genders are good in different ways,they both have their pro's and con's,now c'mon guys,yes satasn is rude at times,but that doesn't mean he loses his right to make his opinion known,now please,shut up both of you.

Well I try, I do, it's true :p

But you're statement to keep the peace was the exact same thing I said, with a more "forum-friendly" approach...

I was merely pulling a kreia to prove a point, if you want a straight answer...done without StarWars Fanboy/fangirl manner here it is...but it won't be politically correct...

Guys and girls are Equal just as all races are equal, it's a fact beyond it's time because our society still has it's biased opinions....thats why in the south there is still racism and that "white pride" from long ago, the racists haven't died out, but it doesn't mean that black people arent just as smart as white people, while not all black people are intelligent, neither are white people.....

Ex: Michael Jackson....(lets just put him on the blackside for all intent purposes..)

and Paris Hilton...

And I only brought race in this to prove that it all goes the same with Gender, a man is not smarter or superior to a woman just because he is a man, and vice versa...it relies on the individual...I know some guys who are smarter than me, and some women who are smarter than them, and one guy who is smarter than all of them put together....

To think you're gender has anything to do with your intelligence, strength, and intestinal fortitude is ridiculous and ignorant and barbaric and archaic and etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

I am a man who believes he is superior to many women...and also I believe many women would bring me to my knees at the same time....it's all in the individual...

I would hardly call this pseudo-philosofical bullcrap...because it plays with facts of real life and things you can prove...

Mandalore: Mira...I didn't want to tell you this before but...

Mira: Spit it out, canned goods, I never heard of a Mandalore who hesitated mid-sentence.

Mandalore: Hey, that's no way to talk about your Mandalore young lady, show proper respect.

Mira: Whatever, you're not my father "Mandalore" so cut the crap.

Mandalore: You see Mira...I am your father.

Mira: Maybe you thought I was gonna say: "NOOOOOoooooooo !!!!", I think I'm gonna need a bottle of juma juice and a gun though.

Mandalore: Spoken like a true mandalorian sweety, I oughta slap ya for being such a jedi goodie-goodie, but that's no way to catch up, come on, I'm buying.

Mira: Sure dad.

Men are the hornier gender.

:-

Not always son ... not always ...

So true, so true...

Mandalore: Mira...I didn't want to tell you this before but...

Mira: Spit it out, canned goods, I never heard of a Mandalore who hesitated mid-sentence.

Mandalore: Hey, that's no way to talk about your Mandalore young lady, show proper respect.

Mira: Whatever, you're not my father "Mandalore" so cut the crap.

Mandalore: You see Mira...I am your father.

Mira: Maybe you thought I was gonna say: "NOOOOOoooooooo !!!!", I think I'm gonna need a bottle of juma juice and a gun though.

Mandalore: Spoken like a true mandalorian sweety, I oughta slap ya for being such a jedi goodie-goodie, but that's no way to catch up, come on, I'm buying.

Mira: Sure dad.

haha that would have been ****ing hilarious!

Rejoice with the explosive joy of Allah, all praise allah....but of course...certain people have taken that a BIT out of context....

;-)

Anyone with a screen name like yours, and uses the term Allah in a sentence has problems. I quest you are a Satan worshiper, and you are praising your demonic Anti-God? Sucks to be you on the loosing side!

-----------Back To The Topic!-----------

The most Lucas moment in KOTOR series yet:

Mandalore and Mira are both sibilings and lovers. The greatest Lucas secret! :rolleyes:"

Ah my friend but you are absolutley wrong in your assumptions....Lord Satasn is but a character in one of my Star Wars fan fics, I wanted to come up with a story with the ultimate Evil character, because in this story the Dark Side Triumphs...and on these boards I like to roleplay the perspective of that character...

my religious views in real life are the ying yang opposite of Lord Satasn, I am a practicing Christian.

the allah thing was a joke, explosive joy...get it...*sigh* I give up