Trouble with Swkotor2.ini

I need to put in EnableCheats=1, but ive tried it, and still no consol comes up in which to enter text. what am i doing wrong?

For TSL, the console is "Invisible". The actions are the same, by pressing the "~" key (no quotes), unfortunately, you're just not able to see what you're typing...

Type blindly but slowly, and the cheats should still work for you...

Another alternative, and more highly reliable, is to use tk102's KSE (Kotor Savegame Editor)...

get it here:

http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!

When i try to enter text though, whatever function is bound to that key pops up, so i know im not entereing text. Also, when the consol is up and not visible, it says the character should not have the idle animation active, yet it is still active when i press ~ to bring up the consol.

When i try to enter text though, whatever function is bound to that key pops up, so i know im not entereing text. Also, when the consol is up and not visible, it says the character should not have the idle animation active, yet it is still active when i press ~ to bring up the consol.

After you hit the ~, press your TAB key. If you hear a sound, or the cursor select moves .. then your console isn't activated. Try hitting ~ again...

Also, try bringing up the console while you're in your inventory screen (shouldn't matter) but the animation "thingy" is mis-leading. Your game can be unpaused, with animations, etc. and the console will still work...

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!

1) For some people (maybe US people) some of the 'features' people talk about like the .ini file and some of the override file and dialogue file stuff doesn't work. Might be a different version thingie, but I don't know.

2) The save game editor, while generally reliable w/few tech issues, can cause tiny glitches (largely graphical, but I've seen the stat-warp stuff too). Just re-load...usually goes away.

Remember to make a NEW save in a new slot of whatever save you wish to edit, and edit that one, not the original, in case something goes wrong.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts