why wont the do it?

I really loved both kotors I just want them to do one more thing if they make a part 3 put alien species in the create a character and give them diffrent strengths and such and it's just that simple that is all I want to be able to have a complete yoda rip off or plo koon or darth sidious just make the create a character more in depth it would be so cool to be able to be an alien species does anyone agree or know if the have considered it or will consider it in the future feed back very welcome

I really loved both kotors I just want them to do one more thing if they make a part 3 put alien species in the create a character and give them diffrent strengths and such and it's just that simple that is all I want to be able to have a complete yoda rip off or plo koon or darth sidious just make the create a character more in depth it would be so cool to be able to be an alien species does anyone agree or know if the have considered it or will consider it in the future feed back very welcome

It will hurt sales a lot if they were to say.

Make the main character only able to be a mon calamari, twi'lek. etc.

Sub-species of human would be cool and Zabrack (they have hair yes) but anything else would hurt sales way too much in my opinion

Sub-species of human would be cool and Zabrack (they have hair yes) but anything else would hurt sales way too much in my opinion

yes, I agree.... Humans are just better, lol. :-

yes, I agree.... Humans are just better, lol. :thumbsup:

was I just misinterpreting when people keep saying "I wish we could have different species" I mean,GT is barely staying in 2nd degree insanity with no twi'lek PC's,if K3 doesn't have one,he may go to 1st degree,and I mean,I sure as hell wouldn't mind starting out as a wookie jedi,automatic 20 str,20 con,14 dex,14 wis,12 cha,and 8 cha(this is Hanharr's stats,and we must follow his since he is the modern wookie of the KOTOR series)

I think I would prefer my character to be a human - it adds to the immersion factor :)

You mean you're not a Twi'Lek?

That's another annoying thing in the games: have you seen a male Twi'Lek (like in RotJ) ? Or 4000 years ago did the Twi'Leks reproduce via some sort of meiotic cloning? :wub:

I'd like to be / have as a party PC a yoda-ling (or whatever they're called -- but not a know-it-all).

I'm curious...How can you role-play a hutt :( ?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. :) The more effort you put in, the greater the rewards: playing as a different species / class / culture / gender / whatever (hopefully) gives you insight into how those differences affect others. If you are just playing you all the time you will only learn about how you interact in a new scenario.

And how abou interracial romances :-" ?

Baley, you don't have to copulate with everything! There is such a concept as platonic friendship, like between C3PO and R2D2, or fraternal (sororal) or agape love.

You sound like Billy Connolly (and his summary of the first thoughts hard-wired into humans and other animals, via the reptilian part of the brain):

Can I eat it?

Can it eat me?

Can I shag it?

:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

That's another annoying thing in the games: have you seen a male Twi'Lek (like in RotJ) ? Or 4000 years ago did the Twi'Leks reproduce via some sort of meiotic cloning? pinch.gif

It's late here and im very tired... but weren't there numerous male Twi'Lek's through the KOTOR games? There was that dude at the door of the Jedi enclave on Dantooine in KOTOR1 ? Or the Dock manager on Nar Shaddaa or the dancing slave owner in the Citadel Station cantina in KOTOR2?

are those even twileks? or am i getting confused ;)

- Dan