Was Revan a Skywalker? Or was his last name Revan.

Was Revan a Skywalker?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Was Revan a Skywalker?

• Yeah, he was Revan Skywalker
    • No, he wasn't a skywalker
    • He might have been...
    • What a silly idea
    • No, but Malak Skywalker...
    • Bastila Skywalker.. she's on these forums..

The whole "Imaculate Conception" angle on Anakin's birth doesn't prove that the force was absent in the Skywalker line previously, but more then likely it was. So no Revan probaly wasn't a Skywalker

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The whole "Imaculate Conception" angle on Anakin's birth doesn't prove that the force was absent in the Skywalker line previously, but more then likely it was. So no Revan probaly wasn't a Skywalker

... or more sensibly, Skywalker wasn't a Revan. :-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Clutching at straws - this idea is so random that it really doesnt matter it isnt worth discussing. The idea being true or false has no effect on the ultimate outcome.

I am not "clutching at straws" I am expressing an opinion of a possible story that I would enjoy if it ever unfolded. I really don't care what the "real" story is until a developer makes it canon by making a KOTOR game that categorically confirms or denies the link.

do you think that cassus fett is in anyway related to jango fett?

as I understand it's the name of the Mandalorian clan .. like Clan Ordo ...

So following that; Jango and Cassus are from the same clan .. but if that means they are the same family, I don't know ..

Fortune favors the bald.

Revan Skywalker is the great great great great  great great grand-father of Shmi Skywalker.................................not!  o:)

You're one of the rare females that can admit that Revan was male. :D :)"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

In one of my stories, I had my main character a Sith Lord, who had a family (obviously before the two sith rule heh) but it was kind of like the cane and able thing...except the father was evil and not good and etc..

and the son didnt agree with the Sith teachings, changed his name from Satasn to Shan and ran away and helped find force sensitives (the jedi were destroyed) and he taught them how to use the force and rebuilt the Jedi order, then overthrew the Sith Empire....when his brother was Sith Lord after the father had died.....

so basically the good one was linked to Shan.....Bastilla Shan.....but yeah it was more like 800 years before K1....

We are SOOOO off topic...

Horrible Idea. Why does everything in Star Wars have to tie into the same people or places? Sheesh! It's a whole galaxy, people...there's more to it than Dantooine and Tatooine!

But it does sound like Bastila Skywalker has a fan club forming...

:ph34r:

Lord Revan was most displeased with your lack of combat skill.

-Something I wish they'd put in KOTOR

Aren't they all clones or something :wub: ?...in the movies that is :)

the clones are made from jangos dna,mandalorians are not all clones. :)

I know that :shifty: ...oh Cassus Fett is the guy with the cool armor...4000 years before the empire,right :D

OK...what if Revan is also Han's ancestor that would make Han and Leia's relationship incestous :D

Revan wasn't a skywalker simply because it wasn't genetically ingrained in him to be a whiny bastard with a face you'd only like to punch in, as seem to be the case for most skywalkers.  I always thought Luke was like that, but I had yet to see Anakin in EP2 and the kid that played him in EP1, Leia wasn't as bad, but a better example of jewish princess cannot be found.  No offense Bastilla.

A Druish Princess?!!

do you think that cassus fett is in anyway related to jango fett?

as I understand it's the name of the Mandalorian clan .. like Clan Ordo ...

So following that; Jango and Cassus are from the same clan .. but if that means they are the same family, I don't know ..

We are all from the same clan. Cassus, Jango, and ME! :D

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Is Bobba wearing his father's armor or is it a different suit ?

Jango's armor, is it Mandalore's armor ? or am I reaching here. I know that if it was Mandalore's armor it would be extremely old, but we all know how things never get old in SW, some machinery in SW has been in operation for thousands of years, some even speculate that the millenium falcon is the ebon hawk, after thousands of years of repair and refit. There's already no telling how old the hawk is at the beginning of K1, for all we know it might already be several hundreds of years old.